Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack Speed

Go down 
+3
Eternal2
dre27321
Gluscap
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 am

Attack speed per se doesn't need to be nerfed, but its effect on melee speed does. You really shouldn't be able to chuck out three attacks per second, especially with all these melee passives that melee clans get. I say make attack speed have 1\3 its current effect on melee attacks(weapon throwing speed should stay the same, make it an actual alternative in fights).
Back to top Go down
dre27321

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 am

fuck no
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Wow, someone must love nin clans. Let's just allow you to use 3 fireball jutsus, 3 iron sand jutsus, or 3 wind jutsus in the time it takes me to do 2 fucking punches. No ty.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Wow, someone must love nin clans. Let's just allow you to use 3 fireball jutsus, 3 iron sand jutsus, or 3 wind jutsus in the time it takes me to do 2 fucking punches. No ty.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 pm

IMO there are a lot of clans that needs to be reduced, and things to be less... spammy. The fighting would probably be more enjoyable if it wasn't such a spam fest.
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Nathanok wrote:
IMO there are a lot of clans that needs to be reduced, and things to be less... spammy. The fighting would probably be more enjoyable if it wasn't such a spam fest.
If you take the ability of a nin-clan being able to spam their jutsu's away then once they're on CD the nin-user is screwed. IMO a melee clan could use higher CD's because you actually can do something with taijutsu and rely less on ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:13 pm

+2 to ando
Back to top Go down

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 am

what? no.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:16 pm

To punch someone you need to be within range, and do you know how many stats, it fucking takes to hit 300%?
more then 30 tai & 30Speed.

This means you're forced to grab passives, which generally if they're not clan based jutsu's, reduce your damage anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Speed   Attack Speed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Speed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: