Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion

Go down 
+2
Egor
Muaga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Muaga

Muaga

Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 am

(Skills from recent clan's skill tree are placed to reduced the work needed to create new icons)

Tier 1:
Flow - Your cooldowns are lowered by 3/6/9/12/15% and your handseal speed is increased by 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5 second.
Inner Blood - Health is increased by 3/9/12%.
FastHands - Your throwing weapon speed is increased by 5/10/15%

Tier 2:
Contrast - Enemies are slowed for 0.5/1/1.5 after Toxic Shock is used
Chakra Flow - +50/100/150% chakra regeneration.
Toxic Spikes - Enemies which walk though Iron Sand Unleash is slowed for an extra 0.5/1/1.5 magnitude.

Tier 3:
Toxic Crit - While enemies are poisoned critical chance is increased by hit by 5/10/15%.
Spiked Guard- While user is with the area of Iron Sand Unleash his defense is raised by 5/10/15%.
Blood Flow - Health Regeneration is increased by 10/20/30/40/50%.

Tier 4:
Particular- Scattered Showers can now disorient the target for 1/2/3 seconds but gains an increase cool down of 3/5/7 seconds.
Hybrid - Damage done by a mele with a weapon equipped now deals 10/20/30% of ninjutsu power as damage upon hit with a 5 second cool down.
Anti-Dote - The length of time the enemy is immune to poison is reduced by 1/2/3

Tier 5:
Iron Cloud- While Iron Sand Rain is active chakra cost for all clan jutsus are lowered by 5/10/15%
Weight- If the huge metal block from Iron Sand Cluster hits an enemy that enemy is stunned for 2/3/4 seconds but stun is removed upon being hit.
Human Magnet- Iron Sand Spikes now automatically go to the nearest target with out having to magnetize the target first.

Tier 6:
Iron Skin- When critical state is achieved next attack received damage is reduced by 20/40/60%.
Golden power- Increases the length of Gold Sand Release by 2/3/4 seconds
Iron Sand Mastery- Iron Sand Cluster and Iron sand Rain deals 4/12/20% more damage and has 3/7/10% less cool down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  60065

Last edited by Muaga on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 am

I like it all, just this one:

Particular- Scattered Showers can now disorient the target for 2/3/4 seconds but gains an increase cool down of 3/7/10 seconds.

seems to be a little op'ed. You mean disorient like after falcon drop, or its something else?
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:06 pm

yea like falcon drop, think i should put it as 1/2/3 seconds instead?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  60065
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Muaga wrote:
Golden power- Whilst Magnet Release: Golden Sand is active the user gains a 40/60/80% resistance to slows.
I think instead of slow resistance, it should increase the length of Gold Sand Release by 3/6/12 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Sounds OP'ed
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Sounds OP'ed

then give me your advice on what to change (Just nerfed some of them)

and ANDO i will change it
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Ando wrote:
Muaga wrote:
Golden power- Whilst Magnet Release: Golden Sand is active the user gains a 40/60/80% resistance to slows.
I think instead of slow resistance, it should increase the length of Gold Sand Release by 3/6/12 seconds.

The slows reduction, does sound somewhat OP'ed. So I agree with Ando.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

I like the skill tree, and it doesn't seem over the top overpowered. It wouldn't hurt for Berlin to add at least some of this stuff. Overall, you did a really good job.

P.S even if it was overpowered it's not that hard to open a thread and ask for a nerf.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
I like the skill tree, and it doesn't seem over the top overpowered. It wouldn't hurt for Berlin to add at least some of this stuff. Overall, you did a really good job.

P.S even if it was overpowered it's not that hard to open a thread and ask for a nerf.

thanks for the support, really appreciated.

I already changed Golden Power to increase the length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion    Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Clan Skill Tree Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: