Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honestly..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am

I love this game, but some of these tricks and shit Berlin plays can be uber annoying. Why start a game if you dont want people to play it, dont waste our time nor yours if your gunna troll and shutdown the server and not let anyone on. Its things like these that make your game unplayed. confused Suspect Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am

Maybe he's trying to fix something so has it private atm. o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Cheezz

Cheezz

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 am

Dont ride his dick just cause you want to be mod. If he didnt want to troll people he wouldive announced a reason for the crash. not announce GO AWAY and log off. In addition he has his own test server or whatever the fuck, he can fix shit on that thing.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 am

I'm not riding his dick. -_- and if I was to get a staff position it wouldn't be Mod. GM's get the power which i don't give a shit if I can do all that, I want Mod to help out not for the position itself. Otherwise why rage because the games down for pry less than an hour? It's a game. o.o
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 am

Sadly, your misinformed. Im not raging, im stating whats on my mind. and your obviously tryin to think pretty hard, you just said if you were to get a position it wouldint be for mod. Then stated some other bullshit i didnt even understand. We all understand everyone wants a stafff position to help out the players, who doese'nt say that to get a staff position. Your obviously trying to make yourself look good to get mod, the honest fact is that there are plenty of staff online every day, There is no need for anyone else to be handed a position.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:12 am

I said if I was to ride someones cock it wouldn't be for Mod. Also the fact that you think everyone is like that and would just say things to get positions and look good is thinking pretty low of people. There are actual honest and nice people out there. o.o Also like I said in my app, if needed I'd be willing to be a Mod to help out since I know there's plenty of staff.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:13 am

why am i not anbu u slut
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:17 am

Again, your making no sense. If theres plenty of staff why would adding you make it any better? Plus its a fact that anyone who has a staff position once rode berlins dick and said a bunch of shit to convince him of their worthiness. And to add more, you've never once helped anyone out when people ask things in OOC. Having Mod is nothing but a luxury when helping people, because the verbs are never used-- Anytime someone needs help its questions. If you REALLY wanted to help people you'd start replying to questions in OOC, not creating a topic for mod to never use the verbs except for possible abuse.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 am

I reply and help people in OOC a lot. o.O
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 am

and again, didn't say there needed to be more staff. I was simply offering to be Mod IF HE NEEDED.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 am

To be extremely honest, ive never seen it, and im on a lot. in fact, last night there were tons of questions in OOC while you were on -- Didnt see you reply a damn word. Butttt since i know this argument will probably never end until you just stop lieing, im gunna cut it short. Have a nice night.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:24 am

But I'm really not lying. It's going on because you think I am, and started because you said my honest opinion was me sucking up.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 am

Which my honest opinion was right. Game just got updated.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 am

Well this escalated pretty fast ._.
Back to top Go down

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 am

Cheezz go play some other game. I don't like you.
Back to top Go down

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:13 am

And my game is only at around 40 players is because I have told people to not play for now if they care about wipes. GTFO or don't let me hear or know your existence when I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honestly.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly..   Honestly.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honestly..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: