Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 am

Dear Gamemasters and Users,

Today I have noticed that once you are dead (I died outside of the battle after Sasuke it counts that your mission has been failed, because of the fact that it seems you cannot complete your mission any longer. The ony problem is: It's not possible to redo this Mission, whether you go back or log off and try again. I have noticed that this also includes the B rank Mission: Missing-Nin. I would highly appreciate it that this bug will be fixed in the near future. And I thank all of the workers on NNG in advance.

Greets,

ElpChidori~
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:53 am

Pretty sure it supposed to cancel if you die after its completed. Pretty much how waterfall mission is, except now it only gives half the exp if you die
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 am

Well. I don't know. I had defeated Sasuke. And died after that. For some reason, I could not complete my mission anymore. The same happened to the B rank mission: Missing-nin.
I don't know if a player has experienced the same. Or maybe an Admin/GM/Mod could have a look whether this complication really occurs or not.
Either way, thanks for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 am

I know for a fact its supposed too for the missing-nin mission, but not 100% sure on the Sasuke mission.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 am

The way he explained it to me was that once you die with the mission active you cannot do the mission again.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 am

Mystifier wrote:
The way he explained it to me was that once you die with the mission active you cannot do the mission again.

That is correct.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 am

Mystifier wrote:
I think he means you cannot do the mission again unless you cancel the mission and get it again.
But this has happened to me with the bandit mission anyway, the only reason why I care is because I would imagine if you die during a mission it should fail you automatically like it does for the missing nin mission if you die in the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke   A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mission Bug: Defeating Sasuke
Page 1 of 1