Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha MS Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flam3mast3r

Uchiha MS Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha MS Jutsus    Uchiha MS Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 am

1st lemme say that i believe must exist 3 jutsus For MS and you will be able get 2 and masterise only 1 of that 2 jutsus you get ms jutsus is going to be amaterasu , kamui , tsukuyumi how that is going to work and meaning of masterise.

when you get 100 level and you get MS you going get 2 of that 3 jutsus as i say but what jutsus you will get is going to be based on what stats you have
Speed= Kamui
Ninjutsu= Amaterasu
Inteligent = Tsukuyumi

so the stat you have highest will your masterise jutsu
the 2ond stat you have highest of that 3 will be your 2ond jutsu
if an tie between that 3 stats or between 2 of that stats exist then is going to be random for your masterise jutsu or what 2ond jutsu you going get

Masterise meaning

Amaterasu: if your Amaterasu is your masterised jutsu then you will be able manipulate it so is going to work more like now that is seting on fire most of the screen
if amaterasu isnt masterise then just a black flame will hunting your opoment at same time masterise amaterasu doing more dmg

Tsukuyumi: if your Tsukuyumi is your masterise jutsu then is going to stun your opoment for more time deal more damage and at same time your opoment will not require look you for get Tsukuyumi effects
If not not masterise is going to work with same way as it working now

Kamui: as long kamui doenst exist i will say how i beleive kamui must exist when you activate kamui for 12 secs you going have a lot more chances of dodging based on your speed meaning if speed giving +3% dodge per level after Kamui is going to give like +5% and at same time will give you the chance of dodging any type of jutsus not only taijutsu based on your dodging and on your opoment accuaracy at same time when you are under kamui effect tai and nin jutsus that stun you or they make you slower will not have effect on you that is how normal kamui working now if you get masterise kamui then:
kamui time will be inreased to 15 sec, speed will give +6% dodge and at same time by double click somewhere at the screen you will be able teleport there but that will cost 1 sec of kamui time and your normal attack will deal damage to your opoment based on hes max hp but per succesfull normal hit to your opoment is going to cost another 1 sec of kamui
kamui will not be able dodge genjutsus or stop their effects

IF susanoo going to be added here is my suggestion
based on what is your masterise jutsu you going get susanoo if your main is kamui then you will get susano based on your 2ond jutsu
If masterise is amaterasu you going get sasuke susano that dealing damage based on ninjutsu
if masterise is tsukuyumi then itatchi susano that dealing damage based on genjutsu
susanoo is going drain not only a lot of chakra but at same time will drain hp per sec so using susanoo without be carefull will make you loose all your chakra and most of your hp so if your opoment isnt noob you going die so be carefull (if susanoo going to be added)
Itatchi susanoo will hit everyone on 1x3 tile in front of you when sasuke susanoo is going to throw an arrow that will move up to 12 tiles and hiting the 1st one on the arrow way
itatchi susano is going to hit by pressing F when Sasuke susanoo is going throw arrow by pressing G
both susanoo's will reduce the incoming damage a lot
Back to top Go down

Uchiha MS Jutsus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: