Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Scrolls

Go down 
+3
Hyamoto
Zanos
Krypto406
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 pm

I - Shadow Clone Jutsu - Creates several clones with 10% of your health to attack and surround the target.
II - Twin Dragon Weapon Barrage - Create a large scroll that fires a barrage of kunais.
III - Rasengan - Forms a Rasengan that does more damage the more chakra control you have.
IV - Sand Clone - Create two clones with 20% of your health. Getting damaged replaces you with one of your clones.
V - Death Viewing Jutsu - You next attack within 5 seconds creates a illusion of the enemy getting killed by that attack for 3 seconds. The enemy can not attack or perform jutsus while this is active but they can move, though their screen will be centered on their dead body and they wont know where they are. May fail against targets with higher chakra control.
VI - Rashoumon - Summons a Rashoumon gate in front of you that blocks all projectiles for 6 seconds. Every 100 damage dealt to the Rashoumon increases the user's damage by 1% for 10 seconds. All damage are affected by this, including area effect abilities, melee and your own attacks.
VII - Chakra Barrier - Creates a wide barrier in the direction you are facing, lasting 10 seconds. You may create another barrier within 5 seconds, lasting the same duration as the remaining duration of the first barrier. Allies and projectiles can go through the barrier, but enemies can not.
VIII - Wind Sword - Slices everyone in a wide area in front of you, dealing unblockable 8% of the enemy's max health in damage.
IX - Sealing Jutsu - Places a seal in front of you, lasting up to 30 minutes. Any enemy that steps on it will alert you and will be trapped for up to 20 seconds or until they take any damage. You may teleport to this seal after a 5 second charge, assuming you don't get interrupted. Getting interrupted while teleporting or dying removes the seal. Required to seal Kyuubi. 30 minute cooldown.
X - Reaper Death Seal - Summons a Shinigami that after a delay, creates a wide ghastly projectile in all directions that instantly kills all targets friend or foe. Executed targets take 50% longer to recover and are sent to a limbo during this duration. If you die within 30 minutes of using this ability, you will also be sent to this limbo and will take 50% longer to recover. 40 minute cooldown. Cooldown is halfened if you fail to take anyone's soul.

Special Jutsus
Sexy Jutsu - Transforms you into a nude woman. No other effects. Taught by Konohamaru in Iron by giving him a secret scroll I.

Key Items
Water Balloon - 2500 ryo
Rubber Ball - 10000 ryo

Obtain
I - Spawns around the world
II - Choice between II(TDWB), VI(Rashoumon), and VIII(Wind Sword) upon reaching your final rebirth. The scroll can be dropped.
III - Completion of Jiraiya after impressing him with Sexy Jutsu and 100 control. You must then attempt to successfully burst 3 balloons in a row with your chakra. Then you must do the same with rubber balls. At last, you need to manage to spin the ball with your chakra for 10 seconds. Jiraiya will then give you the scroll. This scroll is undroppable.
IV - Obtained by trading 3 secret scroll I and 1,000,000 ryo to Kakuzu in Iron.
V - Very small chance of obtaining upon death.
VI - Choice between II(TDWB), VI(Rashoumon), and VIII(Wind Sword) upon reaching your final rebirth. The scroll can be dropped.
VII - Small chance of spawning instead of I
VIII - Choice between II(TDWB), VI(Rashoumon), and VIII(Wind Sword) upon reaching your final rebirth. The scroll can be dropped.
IX - Bought from Vladimir for 20,000,000 ryo.
X - Trading a secret scroll I, IV and VII to the masked man in Iron.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:05 am

about how many SS I are spawned per reboot?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 am

X kills friend and foe?

The troll potential.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Zanos wrote:
X kills friend and foe?

The troll potential.
Would it also instantly kill Kyubi?
Back to top Go down

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:33 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 pm

X would be a nice thing to do at leaf kh.
I imagine it now.
Wait til everyone's there. Sl and hokage are chatting about future tax advice,while kazekage sits by himself and hums. the village people all united as one. then i come along and see this placenta of joy.
THEN BOOM. I sit there and i laugh as body's drop.
Sure its at 30 minute cool down with some limbo shit but 30 minutes is the exact time it take me to self fornicate. then the process repeats.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Snyke wrote:
X would be a nice thing to do at leaf kh.
I imagine it now.
Wait til everyone's there. Sl and hokage are chatting about future tax advice,while kazekage sits by himself and hums. the village people all united as one. then i come along and see this placenta of joy.
THEN BOOM. I sit there and i laugh as body's drop.
Sure its at 30 minute cool down with some limbo shit but 30 minutes is the exact time it take me to self fornicate. then the process repeats.
I don't think it's going to be that easy, I'm pretty sure people are going to notice the Shinigami, and NOPE the fuck out of there before it goes off.
Back to top Go down

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 pm

You need to combo people with snares. Even then its not so easy with substitution. You can't do anything while channeling the jutsu anyways. If you want to be successful in using this jutsu you need to do something cheesy like get your snake buddy to chain cc them with binding glare then striking snake or something or catch them with sealing jutsu beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:57 pm

How long is the wind-up time?
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
You need to combo people with snares. Even then its not so easy with substitution. You can't do anything while channeling the jutsu anyways. If you want to be successful in using this jutsu you need to do something cheesy like get your snake buddy to chain cc them with binding glare then striking snake or something or catch them with sealing jutsu beforehand.

And then Snake guy dies with them, but ressurect. Thats some evil plan you figured out. And that INF lose when Kage and all of his ANBUs and guards die in one attack. I think it will be just too oped. It should be something like 10 seconds of handseals first
Back to top Go down

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:29 am

lol thatd be impossible to hit. if you can coordinate such a attack then you deserved all that. destructive on paper but in game can you really do such a feat?
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:37 am

Sand tsunami anyone? >=0
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:43 am

Hmm you may be right, but Kenzo's right too. With tsunami it seems too easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 am

I think at the point where people get sand tsunami and that jutsu, then people of the kage levels would have lightning flash, so it would still be hard for them to get caught in it.
Back to top Go down
sufang

sufang

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:58 pm

are these even in yet?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:32 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:00 pm

To clarify, SSI is in, and has been since pretty much the start of the game.

None of the other scrolls have been added yet, although most of the jutsus already exist, they just aren't available to players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Scrolls   Secret Scrolls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Scrolls
Page 1 of 1