Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Less power.. Men..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amida.

* Less power.. Men.. Empty
PostSubject: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

- Kaguyas:
* More cd in the finger bullets and less bullets per click.
* More cd in snap regeneration and less health with every use of this ''passive''.
* Put time of use of the Bone Golem and too CD in this jutsu.
* Fix the Black Screen when your been hitting by Kaguyas.

- Wind users:
* More CD in every jutsu what they have.
* Twin Dragoons or Dragon Storm can't follow you if your invisible (In substitution for example).
* Every jutsu of Windies can follow you, like the air bullet (No follow time, but you can put the bullet most bigger)
* The kind of stun of Windies is so annoying and you can't sub or other thing, less stun time..
* Great Sickling Wind range is SO HUGE..

- Sand users:
* When you try to sub, if you was hit by the sand wave, the Sand Burial works anyway, like when you use the Body Illusion, it works too (I mean the sand wave).
* Less power in Shukaku Spear, most startup time and CD.
* No OHKO in Sand Burial and No OHKO in Sand Burial of the Sand Tsunami.
* More CD in Sand Shurikens.

- Hyuugas:
* Fix the Black Screen when your been hitting by Hyuugas.
* Less duration in Disable and Stun Passive.

- Uchihas:
* Shadow Clones + Clone Explosion (Able like in the first beta of NNG).
* Fix the Tsukiyomi is pretty bugged (Put the last animation of the Tsukiyomi was good)
* Create the Susano'o (+20% of Defense, +10% of Taijutsu -Psysical attack-, +20% of Ninjutsu) but then you don't be able to use another technique during 3 minutes and +50% of Blind -You don't gonna see any enemy around you, only the ground-
* Put the EMS (Fighting with another user of the MS, you can steal his/her MS but twice gonna go blind in 200%). Perks: Reduce in 30% the Blindness of every MS technique. (Is the only one thing i thought)

~ About the SS I; Should be based in Ninjutsu for the tecniques and Taijutsu for the hits (The people should remember when the clones had techniques)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Let me guess. You main uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 pm

^ Was gonna say what he said. o.o

Otherwise some of the ideas you had are already things. Like EMS is already a thing, and there's gonna be a Susano Sword.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Also shadow clones. they do a set damage now I believe? and they get your base attack speed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Lmaooo, you QQed about every other clan except uchiha, cause you are an uchiha, and you want them to be more powerful against others clans?
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Otherwise I have an Uchiha and I feel I'm powerful enough already. I can even combo a few moves and kill about anyone with that one combo. o.o Only thing I feel is a bit strong is if you have both the bleeding passives on shukaku spear it's bleeding it a bit much, kaguyas HP regen (Which is gonna be nerfed soon) and that Kaguyas golem blocks a little to much damage. Otherwise if they come out of golem form they lose 20% of there HP already.
Back to top Go down
Amida.

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:27 pm

So are suggestions.. But what have of Powerfull the Uchihas?.. Haha yep, Berlin ok. I'm Uchiha, so if the things are like i said will be nivelated. The EMS in Uchihas is necesary and Clone Explosion + Shadow Clones was our OHKO technique. Susano'o doesn't really matter if you don't wanna add it.

And anyways i feel what Yuki gonna be the better clan x). So for example, I didn't say anything about the speed of the Amaterasu is SO SO slow if you run of it. Compare the Speed of the DS with the Speed of the Amaterasu.

But the thing what i really want is the combo of Shadow Clones + Clone Explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Less power.. Men..   * Less power.. Men.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Less power.. Men..
Page 1 of 1