Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Revamp V2

Go down 
+15
Egor
Mystifier
Krypto406
bigj822
Roy
#Austic
Eternal2
Lord King
Zanos
virgilveneficus
ElpChidori
Destructo
Shadow
Kyuz
lRoderick
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 pm

You have learned your first fire jutsu, Fireball Jutsu! This jutsu makes you breath out a ball of fire that explodes into flames on impact, dealing ninjutsu damage and leaving a area of flames that deals damage to everyone in it every second."
Fireball Jutsu is now level 2! The flames now last longer and the charge time is reduced! Also the fireball size increased.
Fireball Jutsu level is now level 3! The flame area increased and last even longer.
You have mastered Fireball Jutsu! The flame area is increased, the charge time is reduced and the flame lasting time is increased!

You have awaken your Sharingan! While this eye jutsu is activated, you are able to perform actions that normally would be impossible to do, like falcon drop. While sharingan is active, you gain accuracy, dodge and handseal speed.
Your Sharingan has matured to two tomoes! Your accuracy, dodge, handseal time, damage, defense and cooldown speed increased!"
Your Sharingan has matured to three tomoes! Your accuracy, dodge, handseal speed, defense and damage increased! Your vision also will not be obscured by chidori and your movement speed increased in sharingan.

You have learned Phoenix Flower Jutsu! This jutsu lets you fire multiple fireballs out of your mouth, dealing ninjutsu damage on impact.
Phoenix Flower level is now level 2! You now fire one more fireball and you fire them faster.
Phoenix Flower level is now level 3! You now fire one more fireball and fire them more rapidly.
You have mastered Phoenix Flower! The fireball damage has increased!

You have learned Piercing Gaze! This move uses your sharingan to slow the enemy heavily for 2 seconds. You may use this move while hidden or transformed, as long as you are facing your target.
Piercing Gaze level is now level 2! It now reduces the enemy's defense by 10% for 8 seconds.
Piercing Gaze level is now level 3! The ability is now wider.
Piercing Gaze level is now mastered. You don't have to face the enemy to affect them now, but it only lasts one second.

You have learned Body Illusion! This illusion temporarily changes your body into an illusion and when you get hit by any attack, your body will turn into crows and fly away and your real body will appear behind the attacker.
Body Illusion level is now level 2! You stun the enemy for 0.5 second when this ability activates
Body Illusion level is now mastered. The cooldown is reduced by 15%.

You have learned Chidori! This powerful ability charges lightning-like chakra in your palm, and boost you forward. Anyone you collide with gets hit for heavy piercing damage.
Chidori is now level 2! The handseal time and charge-up time has decreased by 40%.
Chidori is now level 3! Your vision is now steady while using it.
Chidori is now mastered! The charge-up time is decreased by 90% and the damage increased by 30%.

You have learned Ephemeral. This move fires a wave of crows that deals high ninjutsu damage and slowing the enemy for 2 seconds.
Ephemeral is now level 2! It now prevents the enemy from seeing friends or foes for 2 seconds.
You have mastered Ephemeral! The crows are now invisible for the first 3 steps.

You have learned your third fire jutsu, Dragon Flames Jutsu. You shoot a quick wire forward binding the first enemy struck for 1.5 second. If it hits a enemy, you set the wire in flames and replace your body with a clone, dealing ninjutsu damage to the enemy.
Dragon Flames is now level 2! The flame damage of fireball jutsu and dragon flames is increased by 25%.
You have mastered Dragon Flames! This jutsu leaves a patch of flames under the enemy after the bind is complete.

You have learned Chidori Current. This move emits a chidori around your body, paralysing and damaging everyone around you.
Chidori Current is now level 2! It now slows for 2 seconds.
You have mastered Chidori Current! It now does 20% more damage!

You have unlocked your Mangekyou Sharingan. When this ability is activated, you gain immense power for 12 seconds and a new set of powerful jutsus. Your vision gets damaged with each use of this jutsu and you must rest for one minute to recover for each time you use this jutsu.

Mangekyou Effects

Fireball Jutsu -> Amaterasu - Like fireball jutsu but deals 50% more damage and instant. The flames are black and lasts double the amount of time.
Phoenix Flames -> Yasaka Magatama - The fireballs are tomoe shaped and deal 10% more damage. Each additional fireball hit deals 10% more damage.
Piercing Gaze -> Tsukuyome - The enemy's vision is also obscured by a genjutsu of them being pierced in Tsukuyome world.
Body Illusion -> Kagutsuchi - Instead of bursting into crows, you burst into Amaterasu flames, dealing moderate ninjutsu damage to the enemy.
Ephemeral -> Same
Dragon Flames -> Same
Chidori -> Amaterasu Unleash - Similar to current Amaterasu but can only hit once per second and the damage is toned down. The speed is increased though.
Chidori Current -> Susanoo - Creates a ribcage of Susanoo that slows enemy that attack you while reducing damage taken by 50% for 6 seconds. The formation of the ribcage causes a shockwave that does the same effect as Chidori Current.
Inferno - Black and deals 20% more damage.

Level
2 - Fireball Jutsu
3 - Sharingan
5 - Phoenix Flower
8 - Piercing Gaze
10 - Fireball 2
15 - Phoenix Flower 2
20 - Sharingan 2
22 - Body Illusion
25 - Fireball 3
28 - Dragon Flames
30 - Piercing Gaze 2
35 - Phoenix Flower 3
40 - Chidori
45 - Fireball M
50 - Body Illusion 2
52 - Dragon Flames 2
55 - Piercing Gaze 3
58 - Chidori Current
60 - Sharingan 3
62 - Ephemeral
65 - Chidori 2
70 - Dragon Flames M
75 - Chidori Current 2
80 - Mangekyou Sharingan
85 - Piercing Gaze M
88 - Ephemeral 2
90 - Phoenix Flower M
95 - Chidori 3
100 - Chidori Current M
110 - Body Illusion M
115 - Ephemeral M
120 - Chidori M

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Sat May 11, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:44 pm

It all sounds pretty cool.... but we only get 12 seconds? Thats like... like nothing. To -use- th skills is a charge up time of 1-2 seconds. this cant even be used ian legit fight seeing as you are forced to rest fo a minute.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
You have awaken your Sharingan! While this eye jutsu is activated, you are able to perform actions that normally would be impossible to do, like falcon drop. While sharingan is active, you gain accuracy, dodge and handseal speed.

Whats the paralysing time of Chidori Current?
And how is EMS gonna affect this new MS system?
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:58 pm

K the blind like now just darkens your vision. If you use it 5 times without resting your screen will be pitch black.

12 seconds is nothing? Fights usually last less than that time. I fail to see how this would be impossible to use in a fight. Just wait until your cooldowns are up and then activate mangekyou and unleash pain.

EMS removes the timer restriction.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:49 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
K the blind like now just darkens your vision. If you use it 5 times without resting your screen will be pitch black.

12 seconds is nothing? Fights usually last less than that time. I fail to see how this would be impossible to use in a fight. Just wait until your cooldowns are up and then activate mangekyou and unleash pain.

EMS removes the timer restriction.

Obviously we must be talking about kaguya fights. In legit fights like uchiha vs uchiha or wind vs uchiha the fights last way longer than 12 seconds. Once again, with handseals and charge up time the ability to use more than 3 skills is almost impossible. If it takes nerfing the damage , thats fine imo. But 12 seconds? That aint Shit. -Ontop- of forced resting? Nah, this isnt viable.

I pretty much see in replacement to falcon drop, we gained the ability to -hopefully- hit you in this 12 second period, which if you use 5 times ina row you go blind......
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:59 am

dafuq O_O
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:03 am

Say if its viable or not after you see it in action. Don't ask for buffs before its even in. What makes Uchihas so special that they get super boosts for every fight making them stronger than any other clan? Why would anyone go any other clan if there aren't drawbacks?
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:45 am

Do you also plan on changing the Falcon and Inferno passives ? The Inferno passive now being 75%useless due to the removal of Clone Explosion.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:47 am

I agree in overall. This means that Uchiha's can only deal OP damage in a certain time period, and makes them more vulnerable after. Though this rises me a few questions:

- What is the cooldown on reactivating the Mangekyou Sharingan? Can it be used twice in 1 battle if it is prolonged?
- After using 5 jutsu's, is your screen really pitch black to the point you can't fight anymore? If yes, just maybe, that one should be raised just a little bit.
- With EMS there will be no time restriction, but how about the Blindness? Will that be non-affected as well?

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:09 am

Its not jutsu. Its activation. Every activation of MS causes your screen to darken 20% after it ends.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:10 am

Cooldown is 80 seconds not affected by CDR.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:01 am

Hm.. I see. That sounds like a good drawback I guess. It sounds fun though: This means that Cursed Seal Uchiha's can deal great damage for 12 seconds. While EMS Uchiha's can deal reasonable damage over-time. Though Berlin, don't you think EMS Uchiha's should have some sort of Jutsu Spam drawback?

Maybe we'll have to see how it's going to work in the game of course. But if EMS Uchiha's are on top of the food-chain, I guess they could use a slight drawback. Like, if you've used too many consecutive Mangekyou Sharingan attacks, it forces you off the MS and says: ''You need to recover because of the use of your jutsus''

Overal, it sounds sweet. Thanks for your great efforts man.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:48 am

Yeah and that new dragon flames sounds cool as fuck
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:51 am

I dunno. I think the mangekyou shit aren't that OP. They're just enhanced normal jutsus with a lot cooler graphics.

They get a instant hit fireball that does 50% more damage, pretty strong. A phoenix flower that does a lot more damage assuming it hit multiple times, a piercing gaze that gains blind effect, a ok damaging component to body illusion, removal of chidori for a homing ability which reduces burst damage but forces the enemy to be on the run, and they basically get dance of the pines built into chidori current.

EMS merely makes it so you can always be in this form. I mean this is a third RB trait. In a real fight a uchiha will probably use mangekyou if theyre not clearing noobs. With some of the new skill tree i think in a fight where you're taking it seriously Mangekyou will probably be activated for a good chunk of the fight unless its a battle of attrition.

This is why I don't think EMS is that op. You're getting something all Uchihas above level 95 can do anyways. It only shows its effects if the fight lasts longer than 12-20 seconds. Its also good for the lazy who don't want to rest though you can just clear your blindness while you're in the hospital either way.

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:19 am

Hm that sounds good then. Clearly if it's only meant as a third Passive, I suppose other clans would also have great traits coming alongside them too. If you look at it that way, only the higher levels would have EMS. And yeh, I was just trying to sound unbiased, though I can agree on the fact that it would be pretty ennoying to rest all the time. Wink

And yeh. I assume I've barely seen any Uchiha in the game who walks around with Mangekyou the whole time. Well only one who runs around with Amat, (not mentioning names). Though I like the new Jutsus in MS-mode. Makes the battles a lot more dramatic, to see an Uchiha evolve from regular fire to something as scary as Amaterasu.

Also, I think you've done a great job figuring how to use Amaterasu. Because most people don't have any other option but running away untill Amaterasu is over. With this revamp, Amat is less OP, yet constantly possible to get activated. I like this a lot.

Edit: Also, you should take a look at ''Bed-resting''. Currently you don't get any extra benefits from resting in a bed. But you could make it so that blindness is hard to recover from during normal rest. And recovery is faster when you're resting in a bed.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:50 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
Say if its viable or not after you see it in action. Don't ask for buffs before its even in.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:46 am

So I assume that EMS will be changed so you don't start out with it when you rebirth but unlock it instead?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Is MS keeping it's passive effects?

Either way this looks really cool, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:31 am

Because Falcon drop takes up 2 passives on the clan tree whats going to replace it? I suggest a HP regen and... I dunno a Emphermal Ascension? Such as longer slow time or brief stun.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:08 pm

So with all these clan buffs, you're still gonna debuff Kaguya? Even with the excessive bleed damage Uchiha's in their current state can easily ward Kaguya's with current and falcon drop, easily. 2 second stun plus disorient. I want more burst damage.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Falcon drop is being removed.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Lord King wrote:
So with all these clan buffs, you're still gonna debuff Kaguya? Even with the excessive bleed damage Uchiha's in their current state can easily ward Kaguya's with current and falcon drop, easily. 2 second stun plus disorient. I want more burst damage.

Rod vs Eternal

Rod shoots Eternal with all his fire and runs while attacking for 5+ minutes

Eternal gets Rod while he doesnt have sub or Chidori , the fight is ended in under 7 seconds.

Your right King, you should get more stuns and burst damage because Kag is obviously too weak to compete.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Lord King wrote:

Rod vs Eternal

Eternal gets Rod while he doesnt have sub or Chidori , the fight is ended in under 7 seconds.

Your right King, you should get more stuns and burst damage because Kag is obviously too weak to compete.

More burst damage, then I'll be alright with everyone having stuns/slows/blinds/cripples/whatever else can hinder my movement. lrn2play, because you're crippling taijutsu clans for these little nancy nin. fluffs.

Also, your revamp is for burst damage as well as DPS. And you've got the most powerful jutsus in-game, quit being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm

[quote="Lord King"]
lRoderick wrote:
Lord King wrote:

Rod vs Eternal

Quote :
Quit being a bitch.

Quit killing me in under 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:28 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Lord King wrote:

Rod vs Eternal

Rod, you can do about 1.8k damage to me in a matter of seconds if you actually hit your jutsus ( You've done it before, and Elp seems to do it all the time.) with that chidori nagashi combo, but you miss because you fucking run around so much. Even when i get hurt you run around so much that you allow me to regenerate to the point that the match practically starts over. Gonna make a lolchidoribye topic because that jutsu is basically an extra substitution jutsu with a 10-15 second CD, and gives you Usain Bolt speed for 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Revamp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Patch Notes-
Jump to: