Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New jutsu for wind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Musab

Musab

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi. I've recently begun playing nng.
Today I was talking with Elp about wind and about certain jutsu's, and about summonings (frogs, snakes etc.)

I'm told there are no summonnings, but then I thought of a jutsu temari used in the anime: Great Sickle Weasel technique.

I'm sure you all know this jutsu, and I thought this could be in the game... It's a sorta summonning jutsu but its actually a great jutsu for both offence and defense...
Elp agreed with me and said that this could be a nice Ultimate move for Wind users.

Now im not that familiar with the balance of the game, so feel free to give your opinion about this move, and if you can think of points to support the idea, I would love to hear them.

greetz, Musab
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm

You should describe the jutsu more, most people aren't going to remember that one particular jutsu that Temari used.

Edit: I just looked it up, and it looks like it's just another name for Great Sickling Wind.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Zs595PUKw

It's the last one. I think if it is implemented. It can be used as an Ultimate that is made as a One-Shot-Missile. In this video, One is like a Super-Giant sickling wind, whereas the last one is a Super-Tornado. I think if we could pick the last one, It could be a a Tornado with double its Radius.

Maybe, (just a thought coming from me). We could use Berlin's amazing suggestion at what he picked with Uchiha. For instance, A Fireball changes into Amaterasu in Mangekyou.

With Wind, we could do something like. Summon that damn weasle. Great Sickling wind is changed into Super-Sickling Weasel. And Dragon Storm is turned into Super-Tornado.

Check that video for more depth into this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Hmm... I see. Seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

I think Musab will like this elaboration into this suggestion. Lets wait what the others might think of. Wind clans will finally be popular if this comes out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:33 pm

what if the other clans demand something similiar?

EDIT: actually nvm, iron also got something similiar (gold dust)
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Well as far as I know. Every clan gets an Ultimate right?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Arent Summoning jutsus for everyone? I mean Tsunade had that Katsuyu shit, Orochimaru Manda, Jiraya em frogs, naruto Gamabunta, kakashi those assassin dogs, etc. They just have to sign a contract with the specie. So yeah, i think it would make more sense if (not right now, but wouldnt it be cool as fuck) if summonings were added and worked like a shadow clone but with specific jutsus you could toggle for it and all. Anyway, all that was to say that a wind revamp would be nice, but summoning wouldnt be a solution, IMO.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:03 am

Well idk if Summonings in general would work, that would seriously make the game more complex than it already is. I think this jutsu should just be implemented just for wind, so that they can have something awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New jutsu for wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for wind   New jutsu for wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New jutsu for wind
Page 1 of 1