Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's right, Im mad at Snake

Go down 
+6
Roy
Egor
Mystifier
Krypto406
Eternal2
lRoderick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

That's right, Im mad at Snake Empty
PostSubject: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Now to the people that will most likely troll, I am well aware that snake just got a nerf to their swords of...whatever and got less snake something spam. Well I am here to say that that, is indeed not enough of a nerf for them. How can I make this assumption? Well most of this information is rooted on how I fought against royor and I guess... some others, but Mostly Royor because he keeps fighting me (like he can win).

So the most blatent and pointed out ghey-ness of Snake is the fact that they can revive right after dying. Ideally thats not to bad of a clan idea, they're suppouse to be tanky so thats a granted. The problem with this is they can revive -3- more times. And what happends when you beat a snake after that endless of a Round one? You get stunned for about 10 seconds, inwhich the snake can, while being invisible have you stunned and rain on you with whatever damage they please.

My fight that I had with Royor I pretty much destroyed him the entire fight. But everytime I killed him he came back(note this is after I've used 60% of my chakra. Now while he revives im at full hp and im stunned, locked in place while this omnipotent invisible snake can bind you, then attack you more, while still invsible and your stunned.

The damage actually got me down to 60% of my max hp. Which shows their was a nerf because before Royor took me to 30% with one bind and one sword rain. Now this is when im at -full- hp.
Ideally with a kag or hyuuga they went through alot of work to get that snake down because they have this insane hp regen that when they revive with 30%, if they run around enough they get back up in the 60s. Run around more, and you get back to 100% in no time.

Now back into fighting, when the hyuuga or kag(close range) has finished up with most likely 40% of their hp left because they cant kite, they have to get in the face of these almost endless amount of binds. As this hyuuga or melee user killed the snake, the snake can use the stun and can finish the opponent off with a bind as well as still be invsible and sword rain that follows afterwards.

Now, I see no logic -at all- to why this goes on for 3 lives. Why after killing somthing so very tanky do you have to kill it again and again and again? In my instance I destroyed Royor so badly that I ran out of chakra. Yea, I ran out of my 800+ chakra with Kage powered(Halves chakra usage). I used it all up by the 2nd revive, and after losing 40% of my hp oncemore.

This was around the time that Royor didnt have kage, and I had kage. So now the amount of hp I lose will be much more because of the power gap being closed. If -im- going through this much of a struggle with powered on, can you imagine the horror of fighting a snake without powered? You pretty much die.

Oh, and lets not stop at just stuns and slows and omni states, we can take it further with a summon that can keep causing dps untill the time on it has depleted. The problem I see with this is :

Edo + Omnipresent state + Opponent stunned + Snake sword spam while opponent is stunned = Death.
There is no way around it, the opponent will most likely die unless they are a kag with every buff on.

This is pretty much the first OHKO clan with the right skills out. I suggest:

A nerf in Edo damage

Nerf in sword damage

No stun after killing a snake

Only one more extra life

Edit:

Now my claims could be thought to be unjest on some platforms and even I myself thought the nerf I suggested was op... But then I saw Kenzo fight sound.

3 kags attacking him(including Eternal), he binded them all, and killed them..... I was watching the fight happend and it was just some kind of slaughter fest. Snake needs this nerf, -so- badly. I'm sure Eternal would be glad to fill in on the details of him being -destroyed-.

Edited again:

Another suggestion I want to make to this clan is to nerf their tanki-ness. Thats probably not a real term, but I mean their entirely too hard to kill. Perhaps a max in defence they can reach and lowered hp. I understand they are suppouse to be annoying, but after fighting Royor for around 20 minutes, at the end of the fight I did no damage.

I myself a kage and Royor a kage after a bind and a sword rain Im reduced to 40% hp. Now this is untop of me already raining on him for ages, actually running out of chakra at one momment, and having around 30% until I died. Even againsta non SL, kenzo, I used -all- my chakra to kill -one- life.

Snake is invincible without the lives.

Last edited by lRoderick on Sat May 04, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:43 pm

For the first freakin' time, I agree. I couldn't beat these mofos with cleave, how the fuck am I supposed to beat them now? They can almost kill me in their first life, so I guess they may deserve another one, but by the time they come back that second time I'm dead. 'Cause like Rod said, tai clans don't have the luxury of running their ass off in a fight. After killing them that first time and loosing 60% of my hp I pretty much am stuck, because now I'm binded for like 5 seconds getting spammed after they revive. That feature needs to be removed, period. A Snake can rape you without an edo, they need to be nerfed to a level where their edo is actually needed in a fight. If I see a snake use an Edo I freakin' run because you're pretty much fucked.

It's like Berlin made an experiment seeing how overpowered he could get a clan. Don't be afraid that you may end up nerf them too hard, this clan is already so much above the other clans that they basically won't feel the effects of a nerf that much.

When a Snake is nerfed enough to kill me with an Edo, and get to his last life, and actually seem like he worked for it, I'll say they are fine.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:04 am

Quote :
It's like Berlin made an experiment seeing how overpowered he could get a clan.

I lol'd, but hes right.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:29 am

Two Snakes raiding one village at the same time is abuse. Ban Kenzo and Tenzin, ty.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:39 am

rofl i find it funny that i've gotten to the point where i have still not fought a snake user, i should play more but the laziness is too strong. But if what i've read is true they op. I mean coming back to life 3 times itself just sounds op, that alone imo is enough to nerf them.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:06 am

I've fought Kenzo and other snake users a lot today, mainly because I've heard they were OP. After countless fights, the only thing I agree on is the extra lifes. Killing a clan that's already hard to beat 3 time is too much, especially since they can heal, stun,slow, poison, bind, edo, and spam swords/snakes.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:32 am

Make getting bodies from NPC impossible, this way getting 100% quality body wont be that easy and 2nd, 3rd and 4th lives will be with nerfed power by half. Stun after ressurecting is too long, thats right. And the strongest combo is to catch a guy with snake bind, use chakra leech, still punching using sky sword, then another bind, still punching. This way i can stand one tile next to Kaguya and win in close range. Too much damage.

Eternal, and thats funny. Because Kaguyas are OPed as fuck soo long, probably as long as you have Kaguya character o.o. If the Snake got nerfed to the point when he can fight you equaly, it still will be OPed as fuck. You cry because Snake can kill you in his second or first life, whats about pwning all other clans in 5 second fights for few months? You had your five minutes, it lasted too long. Im fuckin glad that you guys will stop act like PRO players only because you choosed oped clan. Snake will be nerfed for sure. For sure it will be faster with Kaguyas, one of the first clans, still unbalanced. You know that, still, you play Kaguya. You have no right to say its abuse when they raid only because this time it was you who had to fuckin run from raider because its too oped to do shit. I hope it will stay for few next days.
Back to top Go down
Roy

Roy

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:43 am

Krypto406 wrote:
rofl i find it funny that i've gotten to the point where i have still not fought a snake user
Count yourself to be one of the lucky ones then, who needs numbers when you have snake users
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:37 pm

It was a joke, obviously.

And are you seriously saying Kaguya is overpowered now that cleave was nerfed? Have you fought one? They're probably worse than Uchihas now. But I don't care because it's not like Uchihas aren't getting a revamp anyway. I was a Kaguya for about a week. A few months? I don't think so. I've played like so many other clans than Kaguya. The last Kaguya I made was at a 100 cap, and wasn't even my final RB. This was the first 120 capped Kaguya I've ever made. Every time I make one, they get some damn nerf topics all over the place. And I usually agree with some of the nerfs, so how is me complaining about Snake being a hypocrite or something? Do you not understand that they are stronger than a cleave Kaguya in close range of all places?

If they are stronger than something you said was really overpowered then what does that make them? Freakin' double overpowered? It's not even the fact that they can kill easily, they can't die either. At least I could die. Saying I'm acting like a pro player only because I've made a Kaguya twice is just wrong. I've been every clan in this game, so I don't get how somehow I'm just some noob talking shit becuase my clan is no longer the overpowered one. And apparently I've never died before or something? Even with overpowered cleave, if 2+ people teamed me it was GG. With Snake that is not the case.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Eternal2 wrote:

they can't die either. At least I could die.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Egor wrote:
Make getting bodies from NPC impossible, this way getting 100% quality body wont be that easy and 2nd, 3rd and 4th lives will be with nerfed power by half. Stun after ressurecting is too long, thats right. And the strongest combo is to catch a guy with snake bind, use chakra leech, still punching using sky sword, then another bind, still punching. This way i can stand one tile next to Kaguya and win in close range. Too much damage.

Eternal, and thats funny. Because Kaguyas are OPed as fuck soo long, probably as long as you have Kaguya character o.o. If the Snake got nerfed to the point when he can fight you equaly, it still will be OPed as fuck. You cry because Snake can kill you in his second or first life, whats about pwning all other clans in 5 second fights for few months? You had your five minutes, it lasted too long. Im fuckin glad that you guys will stop act like PRO players only because you choosed oped clan. Snake will be nerfed for sure. For sure it will be faster with Kaguyas, one of the first clans, still unbalanced. You know that, still, you play Kaguya. You have no right to say its abuse when they raid only because this time it was you who had to fuckin run from raider because its too oped to do shit. I hope it will stay for few next days.

Just because Kaguya's were OP'd for a while doesn't mean this clan shouldn't be nerfed down to hell just like them. The fact that they were just as obnoxious to kill with our "OP'd" cleave was slightly ridiculous.

4 chances (3 lives plus the current one), plus a 5-6 second stun after being revived with invisibility? The collection of bodies is easy, so regening your lives back isn't ever an issue.

So, as Chief Keef would say, "naaaaah".
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Lord King wrote:
Egor wrote:

Just because Kaguya's were OP'd for a while doesn't mean this clan shouldn't be nerfed down to hell just like them.

4 chances (3 lives plus the current one), plus a 5-6 second stun after being revived with invisibility? As Chief Keef would say, "Thats that shit i dont like".
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Lol guys, I never said i dont think Snake should be nerfed. Its oped as hell, I said it after playing snake for like 20 minutes. All i meant is Its funny for me how Kaguyas users rage about new, oped clan that obviously going to be nerfed soon, after being in their spot for a lot longer time. But you're right Eternal, i asumed too many things, i just recognize you this way, oped kaguya raiding villages by himself :f
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Back on subject I edited about Snake op- tankiness.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Remove the whole "you regen/heal everytime you're hit with a crit." because Kaguya's mostly hit with criticals.

They're not a Sponge.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Lord King wrote:
Remove the whole "you regen/heal everytime you're hit with a crit." because Kaguya's mostly hit with criticals.

They're not a Sponge.

The crit regen is 30% of the value of the damage and is over 10 seconds.

Their passive regen from unnatural vitality is the bigger problem.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Snake's monsterous reviving and hp wouldn't even be much of a problem if only their binds broke on impact like most binds in the game, and they did significantly less damage.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

The dmg on Sky blade should be toned down and also Snake Binding Glare needs it's range reduced.

EDIT: Actually it may not be the dmg, it's the thing allows for like 40% more dmg or something like that, reduce that and allow it only on Snake Bind Glare
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:05 pm

This topic is hilarious. But in all seriousness, ever since I became level 70+ I've been saying Snakes need a huge nerf. I say we remove reviving (or limit it to 1 revive) because I rarely lose my first life now that I'm level 120 unless I get teamed or I'm fighting a genuinely good player. Thus making me "immortal" when it comes to 1v1 unless I'm fighting another Snake user. Nerf the defense debuff on our binds to maybe a 10-20% debuff. I think this along with the recent nerf will make the clan nearly balanced. I literally "toy" with people while fighting because I know I can't die easily. And by "toy" I mean I sometimes stop in the middle of the fight to chat with my enemy. Stand in an Uchiha's flames for the lulz. Face tank Kaguyas. Get trapped in palms instead of subbing out and so on.

And like Egor said, I don't remember seeing any of you Kaguyas complain when y'all were the God-Tier clan of NNG. Now that the throne has been taken, y'all wanna cry like little babies.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:40 am

Bind breaking on hit or opponent getting x% less dmg when binded doesnt sound bad. I use two binds one after another and if i manage to do it fast, people can die after one combo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's right, Im mad at Snake   That's right, Im mad at Snake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's right, Im mad at Snake
Page 1 of 1