Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion/Question

Go down 
+4
Krypto406
Eternal2
Destructo
Jase
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jase

Jase

Suggestion/Question Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:15 pm

So, I was just wondering. Are there any benefits to being a Jounin in game? .. If not, I have a pretty good suggestion for one. As an Academy Student, you look forward to C-Ranks. And as a Genin, you look forward to B and A-Rank missions. As Chuunin, there's nothing to really look forward to. You already have access to all rank missions.

My suggestion is that Jounin have a lower cooldown on B and A Ranks. Nothing huge, but I figure that makes it worth being a Jounin. Otherwise, it's just a "Hey, congrats. You killed Sasuke three times now."

Last edited by Trig on Sat May 04, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:18 pm

You're onto something. Personally I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Trig wrote:
So, I was just wondering. I there any benefits to being a Jounin in game? .. If not, I have a pretty good suggestion for one. As an Academy Student, you look forward to D-Ranks. And as a Genin, you look forward to C ranks. As Chuunin you look forward to B/A ranks. But as a jounin, there's nothing to really look forward to. You already have access to all rank missions.

My suggestion is that Jounin have a lower cooldown on B and A Ranks. Nothing huge, but I figure that makes it worth being a Jounin. Otherwise, it's just a 'Hey, congrats. You killed Sasuke three times now."

It seems you had a typo, let me fix that for you.

I like your idea though.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:23 pm

No, I had it right. I meant as a student you look forward to C-Ranks. As in, you look forward to being a Genin and doing a higher level mission. As opposed to Chuunin, where you look forward to nothing. No gains in a being a Jounin. :O ..
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:42 pm

The only thing that i know that jounin lets you do it become anbu, also I think at the beginning of wipes you have to be jounin to be picked for kage, that might still be the case.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:48 pm

So, really all Jounin is, is a gateway to those two ranks. :/ .. Seems kind of disappointing is all. There's no immediate benefits to the rank, unlike the others. :O ..
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Jase wrote:
No, I had it right. I meant as a student you look forward to C-Ranks. As in, you look forward to being a Genin and doing a higher level mission. As opposed to Chuunin, where you look forward to nothing. No gains in a being a Jounin. :O ..
Yeah, those of us with an IQ over 70 understood what you meant.

And I like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Glad to see so many agree. :O ..
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm

I approve this idea.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm

I approve this idea.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I approve this idea.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:45 pm

im gonna stop it before it even starts kyuz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion/Question   Suggestion/Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion/Question
Page 1 of 1