Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?

Go down 
+5
bigj822
Eternal2
#Austic
ElpChidori
Jase
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jase

Jase

Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  Empty
PostSubject: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Shukaku's Pike seems very underpowered. My Sand Barrage just might do more damage, even after Imperial Pierce, and seeing as it's got a lower c/d and it's three tiled, what's the point of Shukaku's Pike?

Offensively, Sand can dominate with a good build and a better fighting style. But honestly, what's the point of Shukaku's Pike? It's kind of just there. It just doesn't really fit with a Sand user much. Having someone locked in Coffin or Tsunami, and spearing them doesn't do a lot. Even with the perk that removes coffin's damage debuff.

Is a buff feasible? Or would it just be better to remove it entirely? ..

Last edited by Jase on Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm

I've never fought against a Sand clan, which is very disappointing me. Idk what the hell the reason might be for them being so underrated, but it should get fixed =\

Though I assume it's the damage?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Jase wrote:
Shukaku's Pike seems very underpowered. My Sand Barrage just might do more damage, even after Imperial Pierce, and seeing as it's got a lower c/d and it's three tiled, what's the point of Shukaku's Pike?

Offensively, Sand can dominate with a good build and a better fighting style. But honestly, what's the point of Shukaku's Pike? It's kind of just there. It just doesn't really fit with a Sand user much. Having someone locked in Coffin or Tsunami, and spearing them doesn't do a lot. Even with the perk that removes coffin's damage debuff.

Is a buff feasible? Or would it just be better to remove it entirely? ..
It's kinda straight forward dmg like a Chidori, or Clematis, or Spear. Every clan( Maybe) Has one. As for the dmg, what lvl are you? can't expect high dmg as a lv80 or something without any passives you cant get yet that might increase your dmg
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Sands can be really good in a fight, so long as they can manage to avoid damage. Getting a Tsunami off is the only trouble I have with that. But, overall, I'd say they're a solid clan. Good damage. Outside of Shukaku's Pike.

I'm level 105 .. Shukaku's Pike just doesn't do much. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:13 pm

It used to do like extra op damage before. I'm guessing it could of been over nerfed. A slight buff wouldn't kill anybody, especailly since the sand clan really does fail now.
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Damn your lvl 105 Jase >.> I was expecting you to be like 50 or sum. >.> Uchiha ftw?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Shukaku's pike is supposed to do 120% of your nin powah, + the skilltree passives.
But i do agree that it could be buffed a bit, A BIT. Dont want it to be the ohkoing move of the game again..
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Dam. Those old times with Sand ninjas were threathening. Takes me back in time.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:55 pm

I was like 75 yesterday. lol .. And yeah, I'm not the best Sand out there. :O ..
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Still the strongest Sand though.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Not really. There's another Sand that's at least level 100. :O .. I've seen him around. Dunno his name though.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:32 am

Luki was lvl 100 sand but RBed i think. And his spear was also too weak, i tested it. I remember when i was capped Sand few weeks ago, thats when 'spear needs to be nerfed' started. Its too nerfed now. Damn it wasnt even too strong comparing how Kaguya, Snake or Uchiha can take at least half of your hp in one combo. I dont mind that strong attacks, it takes more skills to fight vs those clans and you have watch over to not make a stupid mistake. Epic, fast placed fights with 1-2 really strong attacks on each side that you just have to take into consideration when fighting someone is imho better than hiting for 5% hp with one attack. 2nd thing is when server is lagged, the way of fighting im talking about is pretty pointless. And server is lagged a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:53 am

Yea Pike/Spear w/e does seem underpowered, When I had my capped sand user, I never really used it..

It's damage seems pretty lacking.. with capped Nin it still doesn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:56 am

Burial from shower stuns for about two seconds, so if you're quick you can mini-buirial->spear combo for some solid damage.

Spear was doing about 400% more damage than it should have due to a bug and it was instakilling people. Could probably be buffed a bit now that the bug is fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:20 am

increased its ratio from 0.8 to 1.4. will take effect next patch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?    Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance: So, what's with Shukaku's Pike?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: