Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Leader

Go down 
+8
Meww
Takeda Ikki
Kyuz
bigj822
#Austic
ElpChidori
Jase
Krypto406
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Clan Leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:56 am

Problem I see with this is that some people might just be good at fighting one specific clan. Should a Hyuuga who is really good at fighting other Hyuugas be called the best Hyuuga if they get rekt by other clans?

The "Clan Leader" should be a player who is best at fighting all sorts of other clans, not just their fellow clan members.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:46 pm

I doubt that if a hyuuga is rekting every other hyuuga that he cant beat a lot of other clans too. As for example with uchiha personaly Ive never seen this happen. I cant think of anyone who beat a lot of other uchihas but was getting rekt by other clans.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:35 pm

If anything, I see the opposite happening. There are people who are good players, but just suck fighting against certain clans.

I would like to see something like this though, it gives another thing for people to aim for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Leader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: