Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jase

Jase

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

This is just a query on my part, but does anyone have any good ideas for a Sand user? .. I'm near capped with my Sand -> Yuki -> Iron -> Sand. :O .. I was going for a Sand Shuriken spammer, but it's base speed is just so slow that it didn't really work out in my favor. Thusly, I'm a horrid Sand.

My next idea was either ... Medic -> Uchiha -> Wind (Just to try it out before 3rd passive is in) -> Sand, or Iron -> Uchiha -> Sand -> Sand. :O ..

+12 Handseals, or +5 nin and lower c/d and implants. Fixing for a mean Sand. :O ..
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

I think this clan has the most potential to destroy every other clan in the game. Just hard to use is all. I would go Medic>Snake>Yuki or Sand, that would make them beasts and if you could land every coffin you would be the best in the game hands down imo.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Why snake? Is Curse Seal in? :O .. Or am I looking at old passives?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm talking about when everything would be added in. And I don't think cs is in, and i think its always been a life saver. But for the current passives i would go Medic>Uchiha>Sand or Yuki. All dat damage and handseals which is all sand needs.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm gonna give the Medic -> Uchiha -> ? -> Sand a shot. Especially seeing as I already have a Medic -> Uchiha. lol .. Thanks, Krypto.
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:25 pm

I've player a few clans and I think I'll go for sand. Mainly because I don't like being overpowered and I like a challenge, combined with the fact they are my favourite. I think I'll go for Medic>Uchiha>Yuki>Sand, although it will greatly sadden me to have to depart from the sand village for that first rebirth. Need those handseals tho. And then I'll be ready to be all gaara on their asses.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:28 am

my sand was Sand>Yuki>Sand>Sand (cuz 3rd rb doesnt matter) and it was pretty good i focused on sand shuriken and using burial off the 3rd hit and then slowing them with crits and shower and more shuriken. It was fun.. I also grabbed the annihilation skill which ohko's people when you burial them under a certain % of their hp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Discussion   Sand Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: