Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A True No Life

Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist Empty
PostSubject: Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist   Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:24 am

I don't think that this is a rule because as far as I'm concerned you don't camp hospital and if you get near it and die that is your fault. I use a move in hospital because he outside and I was talking to him and telling him how I didn't use Amaterasu to kill him, besides the point, I was in hospital for 600 seconds because of bounty put on me and Marian(Egor) was the one to kill me and then he came near hospital and I talked to him, recapping yes, and then I said watch this, Mangekyou Sharingan and then Amaterasu, he began to run away from it then he came back and then he said its me Egor, I already knew this, and then he said abuse. Next thing that happened is a rule was made on the spot because I have read the rules of this game, I know what to do and what not to do. This is new to me and I wish you would put in rules because getting jailed 3600 seconds for a new rule that was nonexistent till Egor's alt Marian died to it. Well I know more than likely I still have to stick through the jailing because no GM or Mod will be on so yeah. Here are pics of what happened btw.

Thanks,
A True No Life

Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist 110

If you can't see the words that well here is the full size image.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/18/28/11/38/111.jpg

Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist 210

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/18/28/11/38/212.jpg

Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist 310

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/18/28/11/38/311.jpg
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist   Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:36 am

Being able to kill someone from hospital is a bug. Thats why you have hospital time, to not be able to kill for the time its on. Its so simple i think you're just playing dumb. Abusing bugs is against the rules as i know, right?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist   Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:20 pm

You are wrong.

Enjoy your jail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist   Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make a Rule that Doesn't Exist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: