Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Clan Damage Nerf

Go down 
+10
Kronox001
ElpChidori
Kyuz
Krypto406
lRoderick
Shadow
Eternal2
Zanos
Destructo
Mystifier
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystifier

Iron Clan Damage Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm aware that there aren't really any high level Irons, but that is the exact reason for this thread. We have a level 80-90 Iron running around with 30-35 nin killing cap players in a matter of seconds. To simply put it, Iron jutsu are too big to deal this much damage. What makes it worse is that this player is only level 80-90 and will only get stronger as he gets closer to cap.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Mystifier wrote:
I'm aware that there aren't really any high level Irons, but that is the exact reason for this thread. We have a level 80-90 Iron running around with 30-35 nin killing cap players in a matter of seconds. To simply put it, Iron jutsu are too big to deal this much damage. What makes it worse is that this player is only level 80-90 and will only get stronger as he gets closer to cap.

At last
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Orite skill tree is in now.

I will make a 120 iron tommorrow to see how OP they are.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm level 96 and that is usually when you are at the level where you can fight practically anyone and put up a fight. I fought a lvl 100 Iron with my Kaguya and won rather easily. And with my Iron I've noticed that if everything works out perfectly, you will probably win the fight, but that is only if everything, like I said "Works out perfectly." I've fought a lot of Uchihas with my irons and they seem to matchup pretty well, and actually beat me most of the time, as long as they know what they're doing that is. I'm not capped yet so idk how op they could possibly get, but as far as I'm concerned they are probably a top tier clan, like Uchiha, Kaguya, and Snake but aren't unbeatable.

Still, I haven't capped yet, and I have yet to fight a Snake. If I rape a Snake with little to no trouble, I'll agree to a nerf, but unless that happens. no-nerfy-mah-irons.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:15 pm

The only thing I've noticed is that Iron Sand World hits far too hard and slows way too much for how large it is.

I'll update with my findings tommorrow/tonight though, have a final in about an hour I have to fail first.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:33 pm

The main concern is how high their damage is. Their attacks hit the entire screen and they deal nearly the highest damage in game right now. How would players feel if amat hit the entire screen in the same manner ISW does? Earlier I fought Meww who was in his 80's at the time. Meww didn't even have Gold Sand activated and could get me in crit within a couple of seconds. The moment one attacks there is no staying in his attack to attack him, the only option is to run out as fast as you can. The fact that it seems to slow or stun you makes that nearly impossible. So on top of being stuck in a AOE and slowed, you're also receiving rather high DPS. Earlier today both Shadow and I died fighting Meww. Shadow and I are both capped Uchiha so how did we both die to a low level iron? The first thing Shadow said after he died was "When did Iron get so OP?". Either their attacks need to be smaller, have a larger delay or the damage needs to be nerfed.

P.S. While fighting Meww i saw some heal words on him. Does Iron have some type of healing skill? If so, why the hell do they have healing?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:57 pm

to be fair meww got 35 nin...that iron block falling on top of u took half of my health cause body illusion doesnt work against it, so i dont know how hard it is to hit with it cause i was relying on body illusion
another thing is that a few times after he used that iron cloud or w/e it is i got stunned for like 3 seconds and one time i got stunned while i was in it
but that iron world needs a nerf...i tried to walk out of it to see its damage and if i remember correctly it got me to 50% health or less
i also saw zenkaryu(a snake) almost die cause he ran around in ka dasds iron world for like 5 sec
ofc we got lighting flash but its still a bit op
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm

I think Meww is just a very skilled iron. Lvl 80, pfft lvl 60, who cares. If you have 35 nin you're gonna rape anyway. Irons have a couple of stun jutsus like the poison thing, and he'd use them at like the perfect times to basically screw you over. Besides that iron block, iron burst damage isn't really that good at all, but if you stay running around with max poison for long enough, you will eventually die.

Iron sand Unleash is used to keep your opponent at a disadvantage, because without it an Iron would never beat an Uchiha straight up. And as far as dying while trying to escape it, that's how it's supposed to be. You're not supposed to escape it, especially if you are caught in the middle.

How many times have you guys actually lost to an iron? If it was just this one fight then I don't see the problem. I think Irons seem to screw tai clans over way more than they do Uchihas. Especially since you can crow zap behind them even while in iron sand unleash. Something Hunter did to me and killed me pretty easily. Honestly, I just can't think of something that could be used to nerf them, without making them terrible. Since nerfing dmg is a terrible idea, with their low burst dmg and all, I really can't think of a nerf right now. After I've played a little more, I'll see if I can come up with one. But I've yet to kill a 100+ Uchiha yet, other than Afro Samurai who doesn't count, so as far as I'm concerned Iron isn't op.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Only noob uchihas lose to clans other than uchihas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:55 pm

so quick to cry nerf. before you even learn how to play against them.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
so quick to cry nerf. before you even learn how to play against them.
But they are quick to defend their clan from getting nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Ohhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:09 pm

All the Uchiha nerfs I've asked for and nothing ever really happens. Then Kaguya gets nerfed, which I agreed with somewhat, and now that I make an Iron and they wanna nerf that too. Uchihas cry for most of the nerfs of the other clans. But defend the shit out of Uchiha. Hunter and I were testing dmg. He did 1.4k of my hp in a matter of seconds, then afterwards I went golden sand and basically did the same thing to him. He said "I can beat Iron, but only if I hit first." So I can basically say "I can beat Uchihas, but only if I hit first" as well, right? Wouldn't that mean that either both of our clans are op, or neither of them are? So nerf Iron and Uchiha damage plz, if not don't nerf any of them. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:18 pm

You know, eternal and I tested it and he even gave me a tip on how to avoid the high damage. I took the tip and you know what? I nearly died, he would have killed me had it not been a test. The difference between me doing high damage to eternal and eternal doing high damage against me is 24 levels, but I guess that's only right for a player under 100 to be killing capped players? Yeah nothing is wrong with that. Guess that's the end of this thread, but I'm sure there will be plenty more.

Roderick, guess that means you're a noob since just about every high level killed you as hokage.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm glad you've finally came back to earth, Hunter. This is how it feels when someone believes that one clan is op, but other people disagree. You get really frustrated and angry right? Even though I know you're probably mad that you no longer hold the best clan (statistically) in the game, and that there is another clan that can beat Uchihas consistently. (and no that clan was never Kaguya or even snake for that matter.) Still think that you're overreacting. Besides, 30+ nin is 30+ nin, regardless of your lvl. And I can't believe you would say "I guess that's only right for a player under 100 to be killing capped players" *News Flash* Lvl 80, lvl 90, etc. Uchihas have been doing that for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:52 pm

I mean i guess having 35 nin means you don't do the max damage possible so yea your argument seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm

blablabla another rage topic...fix body illusion not working against that iron block and that bug stunning u (i dont rly know what causes it though) and we (or at least me Razz) should be fine
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

I think it's poison fucking up your crow substitution, and it's probably like that on purpose. Why should Uchiha have the only jutsu that can basically make iron block obsolete. It's hard enough to hit with as it is.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Im worried about fights between fragil hp clans vs irons...
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
I think it's poison fucking up your crow substitution, and it's probably like that on purpose. Why should Uchiha have the only jutsu that can basically make iron block obsolete. It's hard enough to hit with as it is.

Hard enough to hit? That applies to any kind of throwing jutsu that isnt a AoE/homing...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
its not cause of any poison since he used it against me at the start of the fight
oh and body illusion is pretty much making almost all jutsus "obsolete" so why not this one too?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:30 pm

I've never lost to a Yuki with my Iron, Kaguya, Windy etc. unless I was lagging. Wanna know why? Yuki sucks! No matter what anybody says they're obviously weaker than the other clans right now. A Yuki vs. any player in this game who knows how Yuki's work = Yuki rape. It's kind of sad really, they so need a survivability buff.

And be quiet Shadow. >.<
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
I mean i guess having 35 nin means you don't do the max damage possible so yea your argument seems legit.

Saricasm noted, but just so you know, Eternal doesn't have 30+ nin. Eternal, the only two people who said that they weren't OP were you and Kyrpto. I knew I'd be getting heat from Eternal and Kypto by posting this thread, but eternal let me point out something else. I did 1.4k to you and nearly killed you. You did your jutsu's to me and nearly killed me. You're under 100 and I'm 120. I dont have 1.4k. My HP is near 2k and defense % is 50ish, much higher than what yours was. So lets get this straight. I'm not mad at any of the things you said because snake has been stronger than uchiha since it was first released and Kaguya is even with Uchiha. I'm mad that you guys are to dense to see that someone far weaker than me did more damage to me and don't see a problem with it? You didn't even have 30 nin and did more damage than I did. Your opinion and Krypto's opinion on this is null and void because you both have pointed out that that most of your arguments are based on your failed uchiha nerf threads. Iron will be nerfed eventually. How do I know? I know because everytime I mention it in game other people say they are OP. I know because I went afk for 20 minutes and come back and see that both Sound and Sand kage have been killed twice each by Leaf. Whats the first thing leaf says to me when I come back? "Lol, Iron is OP, we're spam killing kage". So yes, Iron will be nerfed eventually because more people will start complaining about it. Not just 1 or 2 people like your failed uchiha threads have been. So, since it's obvious Iron will be nerfed, I have no need to respond to this thread any longer.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Where did I say there weren't op? I didn't make a single comment on topic, i just said that if someone has 35 nin then they will do max damage no matter what level they get it the nin at.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Only noob uchihas respond to noob uchiha insults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Clan Damage Nerf   Iron Clan Damage Nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Clan Damage Nerf
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: