Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new skill for medics

Go down 
+10
TheSummonerOfShadows
Polkjm
Zanos
Meww
Krypto406
Eternal2
Mystifier
lRoderick
ElpChidori
Kidogima
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidogima

Kidogima

new skill for medics Empty
PostSubject: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:02 am

i think medics should have some way to cure poison. even if they cant use it on themselves. this would make them an even greater asset to a village
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:05 am

So in other words. They should be able to counter Iron clans? That sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:11 am

I do find that Medics are nearly useless ona -constant- basis. They can heal you , then give you a boost (that Im not sure works). They should recieve some skills that make them more usefull such as stated above, cure poision, or the 3rd RB passive a passive alrady in skill tree.

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:27 am

Well. Not trying to sound opposing to you Rod but, fighting a Medic over a longer period will surely herald your end. Moreover, they have the Nerve jutsu + Poison/blind. So they shouldn't have anything like a buff, though a new jutsu might come in handy.

I told on the RB passives before that, maybe Medics could use something like a Tsunade Chakra Punch (Tsunade vs Orochimaru).
It would work as a visible blue chakra hand, that gives a nice knock back with it. When a wall is hit, they take double damage, and makes a small crater on that impact. And when a wall is hit, they'd have a slight stun. The jutsu can be used in combination with that Hulk Smash, or other stuff. At least Medics could use Combo's that way.

Extra Note: I've never seen a level120 Medic either. But the ones at level100 bring my HP down pretty well. Kidogima is on his last RB with a Medic, so we'll be able to see its full potential soon.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Yes I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:15 pm

lies. current lvl cap for me is 100. but imma be rbing soon
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Oh damn. I thought you were 120 D: .. I think you should stay Medic for a bit to kick some ass though.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:33 pm

No, Why give Medics the ability to basically never loose to an Iron? I know there are clans that can basically never die to a clan in the game, but at least it's not completely obvious. If this were added it would be "Hey Medic that Iron is raiding again, come heal us all and rape him please. Since that is basically their main way of damage, that would nerf the Iron clan way too much.

As for Elp's idea of a chakra Punch, I don't see a problem, since it doesn't seem aimed at defeating a certain clan. Though imo, Medic is fine, they seem to match up with Kaguyas even better than Hyuugas in close range. Giving them something else, though I'm not entirely against it, may make them op.

P.S. I know Snakes and Yuki's also use poison, but it will obviously affect Iron the most.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Thx for that Eternal. My main reasoning for that was that, they don't to have any flashy or fun jutsus. They just have the Hulk Smash thing and that's it. =S
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:02 pm

then make it a single target cure poison
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:09 pm

A lot of clans are based on poison. Even if it only affected yourself, I don't want to die to medics everytime I fight one, just because they cancel out my poison. I'd rather loose to one because they are a better fighter than me.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Kidogima wrote:
then make it a single target cure poison
Also give it like a 25-40 second cd so it wouldn't completely fuck over clans with poison. This will make medics have to use it tactically so they just don't cleanse the damage off just cause they know they can do so without worry of cd.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm

If it gets a high CD then I guess it's not a problem. But then it would suck. I just see this as either being overpowered, or too weak. There really isn't a middle. I think Elp's idea would attract a crowd of newbies to Medic more than a poison capture anyway.

Last edited by Eternal2 on Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
If it gets a high CD then I guess it's not a problem. But then it would suck. I just see this as either being overpowered, or too weak. There really isn't a middle. I think Elp's idea would attract a crowd of newbies to Medic more than a poison capture anyway.
Thx mate. And yeh, I don't suppose anyone would feel like pressing a macro just for poison cure. What kind of bullshit Jutsu is that |: Give them something better. Fking Tsunade Falcon Punch please!
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Like Elp and Eternal have pointed out in other threads or in game, every clan needs a natural enemy. Medics in the anime/manga can cure poison. I support this idea 100%.
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:41 pm

now if i really wanted to be a pain in the ass i would be asking for medic heal to also cancel bleeding... seeing as they are HEALING
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
I told on the RB passives before that, maybe Medics could use something like a Tsunade Chakra Punch (Tsunade vs Orochimaru).
It would work as a visible blue chakra hand, that gives a nice knock back with it. When a wall is hit, they take double damage, and makes a small crater on that impact. And when a wall is hit, they'd have a slight stun.

Love the idea but the problem with that would be if they get u against the wall the would stun lock you. lol XD soo.. maybe put a cooldown on the stun time or something.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
A lot of clans are based on poison. Even if it only affected yourself, I don't want to die to medics everytime I fight one, just because they cancel out my poison. I'd rather loose to one because they are a better fighter than me.

I see where your coming but it would be okay since every time you do any damage to someone with your jutsus minus the iron spike jutsu. Even your shuriken and kunai and handheld weapons poison. Assuming the poison cure jutsu has a cooldown it honostly wouldnt hurt irons too much.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Quote :
"If it gets a high CD then I guess it's not a problem. But then it would suck. I just see this as either being overpowered, or too weak. There really isn't a middle. I think Elp's idea would attract a crowd of newbies to Medic more than a poison capture anyway."

^ I kind of already said that. If it did have a decent CD would it even be worth it? I don't like it because it doesn't seem to be a medic buff, it just seems to be something someone who is a little upset with Iron (and is probably a medic) wants implemented.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:04 pm

I think it should cleanse all dots.
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:31 pm

It cleans bleeding and/or poison and has a reasonable but not too large cooldown. Something you can pop when you think it's necessary to save a lot of damage from being dealt to you or a friend (or save him from death), while still not countering entirely iron since almost everything they have poisons and the CD prevents you from cancelling it everytime.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:07 am

Medic should have the ability to cure poison and bleeding. Eternal doesn't like the idea because he doesn't want to be beaten by a medic; he's already stated that. Other than his biase opinion, this is a really good idea.
Back to top Go down
TheSummonerOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:14 am

Yeah medics should it would make the game more interesting and it would be like the anime
Back to top Go down
Watershockx

Watershockx

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:16 am

Kidogima wrote:
i think medics should have some way to cure poison. even if they cant use it on themselves. this would make them an even greater asset to a village
Sounds like a great idea that could add more use to medics espically in big fights,being able to cure oneself though im not so sure of
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:19 am

As long as it does all DOT jutsus then fine. If it is basically only gonna screw over a couple of clans, then no. And I'm not looking to have a goddamned forums war with you, Hunter. Me and Zanos argue all the time on the forums, but we don't continue those arguments into different threads. I never mentioned your name once in this thread, so stop trying to start shit. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new skill for medics   new skill for medics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new skill for medics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: