Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inviting jounin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:35 pm

u get 5 inf for inviting an ex-jounin that gets auto promoted to jounin afterwards
pretty much bs..suince it covers the inf cost for inviting that ex-jounin
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

I agree, I think if you invite someone who is an ex-jounin, the Inf cost is doubled. This will fix people gaining INF from jounin, and if you think of the actual meaning of influence then this makes sense. If you are forced to add some really strong guy to your Village, then you admit that your village may be struggling a bit offensively, which could result in you loosing even more influence than usual.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Well. I can't entirely agree on that Eternal. Because if you're losing 5 Inf for an Invite, you should think twice whether the person is actually worth inviting for. For an example, I don't invite any people below the level of 50 and tell them to wait when we get GA.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:49 pm

All it would do is make you loose 2.5 INF when inviting a jounin, instead of gaining 2.5 INF. And you should have to think twice before inviting people anyway. Or maybe you can only get that jounin INF gain once, so if you've already been a jounin, the INF increase from it won't happen the second time.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Well, I've never disagreed on that part, which is what takes us back on the Promoting Jounin part. I just meant like, can't you just disable that influence gain? A person above a certain level who instantly becomes a Jounin without the crazy Inf gain. Currently I would kinda feel like: ''Go get level50+ first, so I don't lose Inf when inviting you''
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm

@Eternal, No.

Taking the auto jounin out will fix it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Auto jounin makes sense. +2.5 INF doesn't. Make it so you can't get the INF bonus from jounin twice and were good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inviting jounin Empty
PostSubject: Re: inviting jounin   inviting jounin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inviting jounin
Page 1 of 1