Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]

Go down 
+9
Meww
Lord King
#Austic
Mystifier
Takeda Ikki
Kyuz
Destructo
ElpChidori
lRoderick
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] Empty
PostSubject: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:20 am

Updated List of current Best in their clan

Because Eternal's post got pushed down, and my shit wont post their I thought I'd give my little opinion on the current best of the current clans. Keep in mind I base this on the character most used(The main) of the key.

Danger level = The odds that you'll win
1- You'll own them
10- Your pretty much going to lose

Uchiha

Spoiler:

Snake

Spoiler:

Wind-

Spoiler:

Kagz-

Spoiler:

Yuki-

Spoiler:

Sand-

Spoiler:

Hyuuga-

Spoiler:

Medic-

Spoiler:

Iron-

Spoiler:

Last edited by lRoderick on Mon May 20, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:57 am

I say Raikiro's danger level is at 7. Gluscap or Ayuki might be an 8, but they're never on. I agree with the rest completely. With all seriousness, I'd rank you and Hunter for an 8.

Snake: Royor Slick, Danger level 8/9. This guy is fast, evades a lot of attacks and plays very smart. In the past I had lost against Roy 2:8. It took me a long training against Snakes to understand their weakness. Even Roy knows that our odds are 3:1 For me. Kenzo is a snake as well. Danger level: 7
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:00 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
I say Raikiro's danger level is at 7. Gluscap or Ayuki might be an 8, but they're never on. I agree with the rest completely. With all seriousness, I'd rank you and Hunter for an 8.

Snake: Royor Slick, Danger level 8/9. This guy is fast, evades a lot of attacks and plays very smart. In the past I had lost against Roy 2:8. It took me a long training against Snakes to understand their weakness. Even Roy knows that our odds are 3:1 For me. Kenzo is a snake as well. Danger level: 7

I could have done like rankings, since just rating the -top- is lame, possibley top 3.

I.E

Uchihas

1st- Shadow

Danger level : 10

2nd - Ohadx

Danger level : 9

3rd Hunter or elp

Danger level : 9

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Mhm I agree. If you're going to rank Hunter and myself at 9. You'd probably be a 9 as well. Most of our 1 on 1 battles ended with me having 25%Hp left, with Kage powers. So it would be a 50/50 situation with you and me. My odds are 50/50 with Hunter too. My odds with Shadow are 25/75. Idk about Ohad. I usually beat him 75/25 (Although he's level100).

Btw. King is pretty much an 8 compared to me. But compared to others he might be Danger: 9. And just maybe Egor deserves more credit too. I've never heard about him losing (I never did a 1 vs 1 with him though)
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:10 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Mhm I agree. If you're going to rank Hunter and myself at 9. You'd probably be a 9 as well. Most of our 1 on 1 battles ended with me having 25%Hp left, with Kage powers. So it would be a 50/50 situation with you and me. My odds are 50/50 with Hunter too. My odds with Shadow are 25/75. Idk about Ohad. I usually beat him 75/25 (Although he's level100).

Btw. King is pretty much an 8 compared to me. But compared to others he might be Danger: 9. And just maybe Egor deserves more credit too. I've never heard about him losing (I never did a 1 vs 1 with him though)

I should actually put You and hunter as 10s because of kage and powered, then shadow at 9 because hes just godly. I'll push down dave as well, he may be strong, but squishyness is also a factor.

True, King's was based on -me- fighting him, so he probably is a 9.

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:14 pm

I agree that you gave Dave a little bit too much credit. He's greatly skilled, and surely kills Ohad and Eternal Kaguya at many times given. But I found out that they are actually fragile once you catch them. So he can die often, if you're smart enough to play against a Wind. Eternal almost OHKO'ed him once on his Kaguya.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:27 pm

You guyse really love these threads.

In terms of who I've fought numerously,Shadow and Ohadx definitely are top tiers - making a mistake whilst fighting them usually ends up with your death. I have no idea what Hunter can do without powered, but I'd guess he'd be around there too.

Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm

These fucking shits are pissing me off cuz i didnt played this wipe..
Who dafak is Taki?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Kyuz wrote:
These fucking shits are pissing me off cuz i didnt played this wipe..
Who dafak is Taki?

One of the only Yukis on the game.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:14 pm

What a shame, just a 7? Dat niqqa sucks.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Kyuz wrote:
What a shame, just a 7? Dat niqqa sucks.

I just based that off when he(she) fought me. I'll go look up his(her) k/d and see if it needs to be raised
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Who the actual F is Takki? At least put a name of someone active.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

I think ayuki would probably be best Hyuuga. I've never fought her, but I've heard a lot of people complain about her and players would follow her to any village she joined.

P.S. For anyone who missed the message. Sylas was my alt Smile
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Its not a overall ranking, its a current ranking.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Oh and Ohad was a pretty good yuki. When I think of yuki, he's the player I think of. Along with ayuki and hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Are you all fucking idiots? serious question
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:58 pm

If you seriously think Elp is one of the best/best Uchiha then we arent fucking friends Rod

Last edited by GOD on Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:59 pm

That goes for anybody who thinks that
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I'd like to know something, who here actually gives as much of a fuck, about this ?

If so, why ?

Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:45 pm

GOD wrote:
If you seriously think Elp is one of the best/best Uchiha then we arent fucking friends Rod

Being able to kill someone, and being skilled si 2 totally different things. This is more based on the general fact of what are the chances that you can beat them. It's simple irony that the same people may have skill.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:49 pm

I think what Rod said, was an objective statement based on facts. This isn't about subjective opinions what you feel about me Emp. For instance, I might find Rod's fighting style noobish, but it doesn't change the fact that he's skilled and is able to kill a lot of peeps. Also Emp, you've never properly seen me in action. Right now , one of the people who has fight me often in the present is Rod, and Roy.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:52 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
I think what Rod said, was an objective statement based on facts. This isn't about subjective opinions what you feel about me Emp. For instance, I might find Rod's fighting style noobish, but it doesn't change the fact that he's skilled and is able to kill a lot of peeps. Also Emp, you've never properly seen me in action. Right now , one of the people who has fight me often in the present is Rod, and Roy.
YOU CANT FIGHT THOUGH AND I WOULD SHIT ON YOU LITERALLY EVERYTIME IF I HAD AN UCHIHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT OBEJECTIVE? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? SERIOUSLY GOD DONT TALK TO ME BOUT UCHIHA ILL MUHFUCKING EMBARRASS YOU FUCK
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Stop raging little kid. You're embarassing yourself..
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
CAPS DOESNT = RAGING. ITS YELLING IM FUCKING YELLING AT YOU SO YOU DONT MISS THE POINT YOU FUCK.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:10 pm

GOD wrote:
ElpChidori wrote:
CAPS DOESNT = RAGING. ITS YELLING IM FUCKING YELLING AT YOU SO YOU DONT MISS THE POINT YOU FUCK.
..definitely not raging yes *sarcasm*. Like I said, your subjective dislike about me reduces your ability to give an objective statement about me. Moreover, the only times you have caught me was durings raids and severe lag. You don't have any sayings to me. I'll repeat this one more time. There are a few people capable of giving full-fledged judgements.

The other two Kages: Hunter and Roy
And people I have fought often: Eternal and Rod.

I don't think you are in this picture. So shut the fuck up.

I'll give you an example how an objective statement follows because you miserably fail at it:

As annoying as I find Shadow's fighting style: I still find him the best Uchiha player in the game, because he simply defeats me 25/33% to 66/75%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]   Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Best players of their clan [Updated with Rank 1st- 3rd]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next