Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron is Broken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darronta

Iron is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Iron is Broken   Iron is Broken I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Toxic Shock does not remove poison stacks, nor does it make targets immune 5 seconds afterward. I'm not sure if it's intentional or if it's a mistake with the text that pops up when you learn it, but they do not agree with each other.

Poison damage scale is simply ridiculous.
Example: I killed Sasuke at level 20 by just running around and spamming shuriken and just keeping poison up.

The fact that damage over time abilities break the target's run momentum is just silly, fast ticking DoTs may as well be stuns. This goes for Inferno also.

Back to top Go down
Shadow

Iron is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron is Broken   Iron is Broken I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm

i thought that it was intentional...but i also almost beat sasuke at lvl 20 with 10 nin and almost killed an anbu npc
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Iron is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron is Broken   Iron is Broken I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Killed Sasuke at 20 too
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Iron is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron is Broken   Iron is Broken I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Again I have to correct people.. poison doesn't stop people from running..
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron is Broken   Iron is Broken I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:25 am

Lol everyone who just used iron to get their 1st RB passive turned around and made a nerf topic on them. I agree that they needed a nerf, but if I see one slip up in balance between the other nin clans, I won't be afraid to make one also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron is Broken   Iron is Broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron is Broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: