Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake chakra drain jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Snake chakra drain jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Snake chakra drain jutsu   Snake chakra drain jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:13 am

The jutsu is just cheap as fuck. It has a low CD, it sucks chakra from a huge area, it slows, it has no drawbacks, and snakes can basically do anything (jutsus, punching, resting) while doing this except walk. Taking 10% of your opponents chakra per second is op. For one, you can't even kill a Snake in 10 seconds, so basically if they just stand there with this jutsu for 10 seconds they take all of your chakra and you are fucked. Period. There's this guy who spams it as his primary jutsu, and man is it annoying. I constantly fight him with no chakra, which is practically impossible. Oh yeah and he heals from it. Damn! That's just too many benefits for one jutsu.

I suggest making the aoe much smaller and increasing the CD a bit. a GSW size 10% chakra stealing per second aoe, that heals you and hurts your opponent is better than the 3rd Iron RB passive. It needs to be a much lower range. Maybe the range of dragon flames or something. I think if this was fixed then Snake may finally no longer be the clear best clan in the game.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Snake chakra drain jutsu   Snake chakra drain jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:26 am

If at all anything it shouldn't heal and it should drain chakra from the user by % for the longer they use it. Example: initial is like 2% each second(for maybe 1-5 seconds so its still viable to use) 15%+ the longer they hold it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Snake chakra drain jutsu   Snake chakra drain jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:03 am

It drains current chakra. Or at least, it's supposed to.

The cooldown is actually fairly long, and it's interrupted if the snake is moved in anyway and they have to stand completely still to use it. Just attack them and they shouldn't get more than two or three ticks off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Snake chakra drain jutsu   Snake chakra drain jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

The CD is not long at all, I made a Snake. By the time you're done casting the jutsu for 5-10 seconds, you have already completed like half of the CD. And the main thing is that it drains too much chakra, from what I saw it does not drain current chakra. My chakra hits absolute 0, and in some cases even the negatives for a brief moment. Besides, with their already monsterous hp, the fact that they can still attack/rest while using the jutsu, and the regeneration the jutsu gives you a Snake could easily tank you long enough to suck you dry. Some of the pros need to be taken out. They shouldn't be able to use other jutsus while using it. Now it's better. Or make the aoe much smaller. Now it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Snake chakra drain jutsu   Snake chakra drain jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:18 am

I agree with not being able to use other jutsus/attack during it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake chakra drain jutsu   Snake chakra drain jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake chakra drain jutsu
Page 1 of 1