Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm

You guys nerfed the dmg, good job, but that wasn't the main problem
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Emp for the last time shut the hell up. Go read what was nerfed. Damage was nerfed, a stun was taken out and a stun was shortend to the point where it isn't noticble. You already attempted to argue with Berlin and was proven wrong, so whats the point of this thread? Next time I see you complaining about a clan you haven't tested as a 120 cap again I will punish you. Staff have already tested it and staff decided on what needed to be changed.

This thread is done.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Hunter you literally don't know what youre talking about. You're trying to run the game, its not your game. I read the nerfs, I didn't attempt to argue with Berlin lol. Question: if the stun is unnoticeable why not take it out.
I am allowed to discuss the clans, stop looking for a way to punish me dude.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

It was tested thoroughly by Berlin and other staff and determined to be on par with other clans at the maximum level.

Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

I just got hit with dragon flames and it did more than half my hp ._. the stun is the problem lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm

so its posted in that update log ingame? can someone post it here too pls?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:41 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
so its posted in that update log ingame? can someone post it here too pls?
got you
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Reduced rampage's damage boost to 0.5/1/1.5% max hp damage.
Fixed inferno
Reduced flame damage by 20%
Reduced phoenix flower damage by 20%
Changed chidori current to a silence instead of stun
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:45 pm

i see...thx
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:08 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
i see...thx

The only one not listed is Body Illusion stun. It was nerfed to .5 seconds.

Emp I'm done talking to you about this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:20 pm

huh...i thought body illusion stun was already 0.5?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:28 pm

I thought I heard berlin tell me it was 1 second earlier, maybe not. You may be right; all I remember is us talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha   That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's right I'm ALSO mad @ Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: