Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena Challenge Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meww

Meww

Arena Challenge Idea Empty
PostSubject: Arena Challenge Idea   Arena Challenge Idea I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:50 am

I think it'd be a really cool idea if people were able to challenge each other to a 1v1 fight in an arena. From same village or not. We could toggle on/off arena challenges for people who don't want to be bothered. We could have an arena set up (or just use the tournament area). Make it so if anyone is in the arena no one can make a challenge until its empty again to prevent glitching and people spamming arena. We could make people only able to challenge people once every say.. 5min? No benefit just for fun and something different. And proving who's obviously better with no interruptions. All points and ideas of course are up for change and debate. Feel free to post relevant helpful opinions.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Arena Challenge Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Challenge Idea   Arena Challenge Idea I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:04 am

Berlin is going to make something like this. It is hidden somewhere deep in the patch notes.
Back to top Go down

Arena Challenge Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: