Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuugas stance

Go down 
+4
Eternal2
lRoderick
Krypto406
Gluscap
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:03 am

can you please remove the debuff on the hyuuga stances
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:44 am

Then the hyuuga nerf threads will start popping-up again. Lets get some lower tier clans buffed or a god tier clan nerfed before we talk about the in between clans.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:21 am

Exactly why this post was put, hyuuga imo is a lower tier clan now. They have been bitched at so much to the fact that Hyuuga damage is just trash and if your a nin user and good enough your going to just dodge them. And when you do get hit you just use sub and its back to cat and mouse. I see this from personally exspierence, I just shit on hyuugas like it's nothing.

I think Hyuuga should have less drawbacks being where they are right now and the obvious terrible testing of them, so I actually agree with this buff.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:54 am

The problem is that there are nin clans that can pull out 1000 damage from their ass in a matter of seconds. And when a tai clan finally gets close they'll be lucky to do a good 600 damage. Kaguyas don't seem to be having too many problems, but Hyuugas are definitely not competing well right now. I don't think the Hyuuga debuffs need to be completely removes, since they'll be op after that, but they could be less steep. But maybe instead we should just nerf the huge damage from Uchihas and Iron, nerf Snake's damage a bit too and then see how Hyuugas compete.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:11 am

Eternal2 wrote:
But maybe instead we should just nerf the huge damage from Uchihas and Iron, nerf Snake's damage a bit too and then see how Hyuugas compete.

Uchiha's shouldn't do that much damage unless there in the MS form. The way they are now reminds me of Swain from League, how his ult is the crow transformation and rapes shit with it on, but sucks dick with it off.

Irons poison needs a nerf, its there passive in the skilltree that are doing the most damage, in the tier 1 and 2 columns, nerf that and lets see were they stand. There jutsus got a pretty big nerf, the only one that actually does really good damage is iron world.

Snakes do need a damage nerf, there supposed to be a tank clan, yet are pulling almost as much DPS as Iron/Uchihas, whom are strict DPS clans.

Winds DS is going to turn into a problem eventually, once someone who is actually skilled plays as a Wind for there final.

Hyuugas are fine where there at, I've seen hyuugas still rape other clans with the damage they have now.

Kaguyas are also fine.

Medics are also also fine.

Sands are also also also fine.

Yukis need a extra def buff to compete with the other clans.

Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:09 am

Ozirus wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:
But maybe instead we should just nerf the huge damage from Uchihas and Iron, nerf Snake's damage a bit too and then see how Hyuugas compete.

Uchiha's shouldn't do that much damage unless there in the MS form. The way they are now reminds me of Swain from League, how his ult is the crow transformation and rapes shit with it on, but sucks dick with it off.

Irons poison needs a nerf, its there passive in the skilltree that are doing the most damage, in the tier 1 and 2 columns, nerf that and lets see were they stand. There jutsus got a pretty big nerf, the only one that actually does really good damage is iron world.

Snakes do need a damage nerf, there supposed to be a tank clan, yet are pulling almost as much DPS as Iron/Uchihas, whom are strict DPS clans.

Winds DS is going to turn into a problem eventually, once someone who is actually skilled plays as a Wind for there final.

Hyuugas are fine where there at, I've seen hyuugas still rape other clans with the damage they have now.

Kaguyas are also fine.

Medics are also also fine.

Sands are also also also fine.

Yukis need a extra def buff to compete with the other clans.

Uchihas even without MS can still One Combo Kill, like honestly DF alone can take 600+ hp and the so easy to combo with ...

Hyuugas are shit...you say they are fine, like there is one player that can beat others clans, does that mean it is balanced? is that how you evaluate the balances? They require some gap closing ability or a way to make them have a chance to get close to runners, who use smoke bombs/sub and have the same amounts of speed, actually higher because they are not trying to hit and only waiting for cooldowns, so punching from hyuugas animation will actually lower their speed.

Kaguyas have the gap closing abiltiys and stuns (and damage), and they keep it certain that taijutsu clans cannot fight them, because it is the truth, dunno why they were made so overpowered against the other tajutsu clans..

Sand, sand manipulation requires a less laggier version, it is very lag sensitive and even a minor lag that people do not feel with others clans, can mess up everything. But anyways sand is actually balanced aside of that.

/end

And the example of Swain to Uchiha MS is pretty retard Lol...it just doesn't make sense at all, uchihas with or without MS are just forever tier 1.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:31 am

good we agree then...remove mangekyou >:O
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Ozirus wrote:

No.

Theres a reason why there are more kaguyas than there are Hyuugas.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Im sure Hyuugas are just fine where they're at. I'm making one now so I'll make sure I destroy every kaguya i see to prove you guys wrong. kthx.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Haha hope you do that Mew XD

Cuz it will be pretty damn hard..you might die by trying XD kaguyas can tank all the hits hyuugas will do and counter with the passive Razz Only if a kaguya uses G instead of F a hyuuga can have a chance xD
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Well i've raped the shit out of Luki more then once with my Yuki XD if i can do that i should be fine with a less squishy hyuuga lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:48 pm

doubt that
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Well we'll just wait and see :3 Hyuugas only on 1st clan right now not too high either and I'm not a hyuuga till 3rd clan lol might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Meww wrote:
Im sure Hyuugas are just fine where they're at. I'm making one now so I'll make sure I destroy every kaguya i see to prove you guys wrong. kthx.

lol
you're not going to outdmg a kaguya and when you criple a kag it doesnt even matter much because they're not trying to run away and they don't really use chakra
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Hyuugas shouldn't get a buff just yet, I think the other clans just need to be nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:25 pm

I think if anything 64/128 palms needs a buff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuugas stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuugas stance   Hyuugas stance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuugas stance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: