Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missions in Villages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalia

Rosalia

Missions in Villages Empty
PostSubject: Missions in Villages   Missions in Villages I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Okay so, transitioning from a Leaf Uchiha, easy as hell to spam the waterfall mission and train, to a Sound Kaguya, this is very difficult. Anyone in leaf can easily just spam waterfall over and over until they cap, I mean hell I used to do that. I recommend that either experience is a little higher for C and D ranks for Sound and, possibly Sand, depending on difficulty to train there, or that there be individual village missions. For example, something Sound could do just as easily as Leaf can spam the waterfall mission, perhaps something involving the nearby waters. I find it harder to spam the waterfall in sound, due to the waterfall being a greater distance away.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

Missions in Villages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions in Villages   Missions in Villages I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Agree.Thats what I suggested while ago after another wipe nerly starting and leaf geting their 5th GA in a row
Back to top Go down

Missions in Villages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: