Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Hyuuga

Go down 
+7
Gluscap
Egor
heltei15
#Austic
Polkjm
Eternal2
ElpChidori
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Suggestion: Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

I have noticed that the popularity of Hyuugas has been dropped drastically to the point where I don't see anyone use a Hyuuga for their level100 cap or Endgame 120. Mainly this clan is terribly underpowered in comparison to other Taijutsu clans, and kind of blows away all the reasons out of the window to pick a Hyuuga clan.

They can't win against a Taijutsu clan, neither against Ninjutsu, so for what reason would you want a Hyuuga?

I know it's stupid to ask for a buff after they got nerfed. People might think: ''First a Nerf, then a Buff? Make up your damn mind'' But the fact still remains that they are horrible and underrated. It's a shame that this clan is never being put to good use, because it's an awesome clan in my opinion and I enjoyed my battles against highly skilled Hyuuga players like Ayuki.
So hereby, please have a reconsideration on this clan Berlin.

Kind Regards,

ElpChidori

Edit: Posted something at the 2nd page about a fun jutsu for Hyuugas regarding the boring jutsu: Empty Palm.

Last edited by ElpChidori on Thu May 30, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm

I saw Gluscap make a post about this earlier. He said "Remove the debuffs from the stances". That would be a bad idea, since they'd just be op again. I think Berlin needs to soften the debuffs on the stances, instead of removing them. Make the stances a little stronger, so they aren't handicapping the user.
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:27 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
I see no nobody use a Hyuuga

You forgot me. Also, that typo is amazing.

ElpChidori wrote:
I saw Gluscap make a post about this earlier. He said "Remove the debuffs from the stances". That would be a bad idea, since they'd just be op again. I think Berlin needs to soften the debuffs on the stances, instead of removing them. Make the stances a little stronger, so they aren't handicapping the user.

Obvious solution. The debuffs are justified but just a bit too much. For instance, the precise strikes stance should decrease attack speed a bit, not damage by 35%/20% for a small +10% crit
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm

No one wants to play a balanced clan man
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:11 pm

GOD wrote:

balanced lol? Hyuugas can't beat kaguyas 100% sure of that nor can they beat medics...well medics they might have a chance but still.
Hyuugas do not have any strong cc like kaguyas nor gap closers...and their damage is kind of pathethic.
And agains't nin users...well, all taijutsu users have problems with them, but hyuuga has the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Polkjm wrote:
ElpChidori wrote:
I see no nobody use a Hyuuga

You forgot me. Also, that typo is amazing.

ElpChidori wrote:

Obvious solution. The debuffs are justified but just a bit too much. For instance, the precise strikes stance should decrease attack speed a bit, not damage by 35%/20% for a small +10% crit

I'm just wondering how Elp ended up writing the post that I wrote... -.-
And According to Berlin he wants Kaguyas to be unbeatable by any other tai clan straight up, since they are the only tai clan that doesn't have a real special perk. Like Medic's healing/poison, or Hyuuga's debuffs. If Hyuugas can't beat Medics, a support clan, then they really do need a buff.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:28 pm

heltei15 wrote:
GOD wrote:

balanced lol? Hyuugas can't beat kaguyas 100% sure of that nor can they beat medics...well medics they might have a chance but still.
Hyuugas do not have any strong cc like kaguyas nor gap closers...and their damage is kind of pathethic.
And agains't nin users...well, all taijutsu users have problems with them, but hyuuga has the most of it.
lol maybe Kag is OP then? idk
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Polkjm wrote:
Text with fails

I'm just wondering how Elp ended up writing the post that I wrote... -.-
And According to Berlin he wants Kaguyas to be unbeatable by any other tai clan straight up, since they are the only tai clan that doesn't have a real special perk. Like Medic's healing/poison, or Hyuuga's debuffs. If Hyuugas can't beat Medics, a support clan, then they really do need a buff.

Kinda messed up the quote thing, but I agree that kags should be the best tai clan, however the debuffs that the hyuugas should have as an advantage really don't make up for the fact they suck in most other areas, while kags have quite potent ccs and gap closers.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Medics fair against Kaguyas pretty well actually. They are more than capable of beating a Kaguya consistently. Hyuugas are the main problem.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Full taijutsu medic (pretty much no support at all) can take Kaguya head on and it will be even fight. Thats what i know. And i also noticed there is no Hyuugas anymore, cant say why tho, never played one Smile
Back to top Go down
Polkjm

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:52 pm

In fact, the stances have so much disadvantages that they mostly outweight the advantages, so much that they might not actually be worth using, not to mention getting
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Eternal2 wrote:

i don't think its a bad idea, one stance reduces your melee damage by 35%(not you have to spend 4 points just to get 24% melee dmg added in the first tier, just to have it completely removed and more if you want this stance), just to raise your crit by 10%. if you get the addon to that, mountain palms it reduces your atk speed by 20%, using no stance makes you do more damage. their problem was being able to stunlock well which is hard to do since they have no stuns and slows have magnitudes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Nathanok wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

i don't think its a bad idea, one stance reduces your melee damage by 35%(not you have to spend 4 points just to get 24% melee dmg added in the first tier, just to have it completely removed and more if you want this stance), just to raise your crit by 10%. if you get the addon to that, mountain palms it reduces your atk speed by 20%, using no stance makes you do more damage. their problem was being able to stunlock well which is hard to do since they have no stuns and slows have magnitudes.

Have it only decrease melee damage by 15%, and for mountain palms attack speed by only 10%. Even without the stunlock they used to kill in like 2 seconds, which meant a stun wasn't even really necessary. We can't go back to that lol. When buffing a clan that was once op, it's better to take little steps when buffing them, instead of leaps that could lead to them being op again.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:09 pm

I had rushed this topic a bit since I was busy travelling but you got the point lawlz, Typo's happen now and then. And Eternal I agree with you there. It's okay that they can't beat Kaguyas but they match up terribly against other clans as well. That is a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Nathanok wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

Have it only decrease melee damage by 15%, and for mountain palms attack speed by only 10%. Even without the stunlock they used to kill in like 2 seconds, which meant a stun wasn't even really necessary. We can't go back to that lol. When buffing a clan that was once op, it's better to take little steps when buffing them, instead of leaps that could lead to them being op again.

that was changed. Mountain palms used to do 100% attack power, it was changed to 40% max so it was reduced by 60% dmg. I believe 90 is the max attack power you can get atm, so the max dmg added on is 36 (as opposed to 90, almost 100 dmg per melee)

edit: their normal melee do 32 dmg at max, if crits do dbl damage than it does 64 dmg. mountain palms only happen on crits, so all together it does 100 dmg. it was 154 pre-nerf, so their melee was nerfed about 35% dmg. ontop of that, it reduces the melee dmg by 35% so melee does 20.8 dmg per hit, with no crit. with crit it does 41 dmg, with mountain palms it does 77 dmg. now almost all their damage comes from melee, and they're doing 77 dmg melees with the stance dmg nerfs, 100 without. ontop of this their attack speed is nerfed which is a whole other dimension to all this but you can imagine that 64 dmg without the 20% attack speed debuff does more damage over time than the 77 dmg melee with it
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:13 am

Increase Hyuugas chakra or CC cause i have 10 int and my chakra goes does from 4/4 to 3/4 with one MC if i ad Lion palm its almost half
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:55 am

I"m adding something quickly here. 64/128 palms barely take 10% hp, it should have a slightly higher damage.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Ima make a 120 hyuuga watch that shit fail in damage
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:07 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:34 pm

How hyuuga 2nd rb has a 4 second cd per dash and if i miss a punch/dash it still counts it and i need to wait 4 more seconds -_-

Hyuugas are way underpowerd and berlin need to do someshit about it
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Also, something should be done with Empty Palm. Such an useless jutsu, At least make it Rapid or something.

Like this:

Amazingly epic jutsu from Neji Hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Also, something should be done with Empty Palm. Such an useless jutsu, At least make it Rapid or something.

Like this:

Amazingly epic jutsu from Neji Hyuuga

I like it, a stimulator for hyuuga's.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Could do that.. or just make the cooldown on it a lot shorter. i have 70% tai cd and the cd is still pretty long.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

(PS: Click the top link of the video if it's not working)

Or here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_6D_VPDZI

Anyway, I was thinking that Emtpy Palm should be something much cooler like this.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Maybe it could be made like rippling gale, where you can use like 8 at a time, but the slow on it would obviously need a nerf.

It could also just drain energy, so it could be spammed until you run out of energy like Willow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Hyuuga   Suggestion: Hyuuga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Hyuuga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: