Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need ideas for Genjutsus

Go down 
+8
Eternal2
Shogun Rua
Ando
Gluscap
Flam3mast3r
Superdem
Zane4345
Miron257
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Need ideas for Genjutsus Empty
PostSubject: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 pm

If you have any ideas for Genjutsus, post them here and tell me how its gonna work in game. Illusions are always iffy to code and implement into gameplay.

Here's my idea. One jutsu to drop obstacles around you that could just be there to hinder movement or damage when you run into them or whatever. Then a genjutsu which makes the enemy only able to see the person who used the jutsu. This will be really useful for your teammates to ambush and it will make them run into obstacles you made, creating an effective way to stop runners. I have to search up the big ol list of jutsus in Naruto to see if anything fits my description. Else I'm just gonna have to make it up.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

1000 Miles Genjutsu = All enemy see is a road, a endless road and you runing at the other end of it. Simply you cat it on enemy both of you are stumped in place then he races you as consequance of it he gets tired and after leaving genjutsu he has no enermy and his enermy regen is EXTRIMLY low.

Haze Of Blaze - You see Haze seted ablaze. Basicly nothing really changes you just see yourself seting a fire after while whitch will attack your vitality and fire will damage you for 25% more for 1 min after genjutsu even finishes!

Waking up of Beat - This genjutsu make enemy disapear from your view and you began to hear voices harming your feelings. After a while fo staing in this genjutsu your acurecy and dodge rate drop dramacly. And after a longer while yoiu go psyho and well lets say you better stay at house then as you cant see diffrence between enemy and ally and you can even damage yourself !

Sand Trap - ( Only works when enemy is on desert unless your genjutsu skill is VERY high) Enemy begins to fall in sand disabling his ability to move and later on cast jutsus it does very little damage to enermy and then to vit. This jutsu is very usefull aginst strong enemys when you want to buy your allies time to rest for example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 pm

kinda hard to think of one cuz like how would the gen be used? and what would gen be based on? intelegence?
Back to top Go down
Superdem

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm

I have few ideas, but im not sure if they could be coded. The first one is to create a genjutsu, which make the enemy unable to see his life and chakra, so that he doesn´t know, how much life is loosing.

Then. Another one: you use the genjutsu and the next jutsu used by the enemy will create an ilussion, which create a clon of the enemy using that jutsu again himself. I don´t know if they are good enough ideas. i´ll be thinking about more.

Back to top Go down
Flam3mast3r

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death: You instantly run some tiles based on speed the first one who get hited will be stuned and he is going see that tree bind him and hes unable to move so he will get stuned based on your gen power and your opoment gen power if your genjutsu power is a lot stronger than your opoments genjutsu then he will get blind at same time until effects pass

Temple of Nirvana : creating some feathers on an aoe around you aoe is based on your genjutsu after 1-2 secs everyone who is still inside the feather is going to fall for sleep amount of time based on genjutsu diff between you and him but when you hit him he is going wake up but at same time is going to take bonus damage

genjutsu fear: make opoments in front of you after a short of time fear you make them having less acuaracy descrese their Chakra control and at same time make them unable to run

Last edited by Flam3mast3r on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:15 pm

I don't know what the Genjutsu would actually be called, but here are some effects.

Jutsu Mixup - Mixes up your jutsus on the hotkey bar for a limited period of time.

Scenery - The enemy would seem to use clone jutsu and then all of clones would turn into trees. (Would be funny to watch someone try to hit air thinking its an enemy lol)

Bar Depletion - On your screen it displays your health bar and/or manabar go low, you can still cast jutsus and your real health is still high but your character still bleeds and walks as if it was actually low. Could be used as CC to slow someone if someone uses it in a skillful manner.

Burning - The enemy uses what seems to be a fire jutsu that puts that "fire" state on you.

Death - If you have an ally on your screen they die on your screen but are actually still alive.

Some of these may not work just if used on their own, such as the death one. If your teammate just dies and nothing hit him, you would know its a genjutsu. Its up to the user to make it feel real.

Eg. A person uses sand tsunami and catches two people in the jutsu who are both from Leaf. The sand user uses the Death jutsu right before they use burial and then uses burial right after. Both people now think that the other person died from the sand burial.
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Just a suggestion, make these genjutsu have a long CD or make it so that they have to channel the jutsu, similar to the old Sound Barrier jutsu. Just so that they aren't spammed in 2 v 1's or used to easily gang up on Kages. Or atleast make it so that you are vulnerable when you use these gen jutsu such as long handseals so not any random person can spam them.
Back to top Go down
Shogun Rua

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Now to think of a creative way to fight/cancel genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 am

Int will be used for genjutsu vs Genjutsu fights
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Genjutsu won't be op. As long as it's one tiled and you must be facing them, like the Uchiha genjutsus.(though that will make them hard to hit with like the as well.) To counter that I say your genjutsu upgrades to 3 tiles at 15 INT and 5 tiles at 30 INT. This will make it so someone with low INT can't use it to easily troll. If they wanna use it effectively they're gonna have to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Dart

PostSubject: Genjutsu Counter   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Genjutsu Counter- A jutsu the Sharingan, when the User falls within a genjutsu, he uses this genjutsu as a kind of mirror making the genjutsu used again for the enemy.

Gravity demonic - the user uses a powerful genjutsu, which causes the enemy to be struck by it, feel as if increased gravity of place can't be run (dramatically increasing the amount of stamina used to give a simple step, as if the enemy was using leg weights)
Back to top Go down
Amida.

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:59 pm

The genjutsus only should be able for Uchihas. And should be:

* Utakata/Ephemeral: 0.3 seconds of stun, a bit of dmg and stuck the enemy in the ground.

To could be in Sound users;

* Hear Illusion: The sound user is divided in 4 (Counting with the user), the enemy is stuck like 0.3 seconds and the sound user will be able to use the tecnique of confusion. But the range of this jutsu isn't so far.

And if Yuki's will be able:

* Cold Illusion: If the Yuki user hits you with a Crit, you'll gonna be freeze by the transmision of chakra like 0.3 seconds too.

~ I think what the time of stun should be 0.2/0.3 seconds, if is more the people will be angry i think.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:22 pm

You mean 2-3 seconds, right? .2-.3 seconds is enough time for me to find my macro, not enough time for me to actually attack.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:12 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:37 am

I might not have anything in my mind right now but seriously. I think adding various Genjutsu moves and removing all the majority of ridiculous stuns/slows in game would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Genjutsu that makes it look like you're being chased by a boar pls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for Genjutsus   Need ideas for Genjutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for Genjutsus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: