Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG

Go down 
+3
Ozirus
heltei15
#Austic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Nerf them pls
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Iron will be asked for nerfs till Iron spikes is changed into a cc/utility mainly jutsu, its damage is just ridiculous, Iron got TONS of dps so much that some have to be removed, keep the cc/utility but change it like 64 palms. Belive me, the clan will still deal tons of damage.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:06 am

Nah, the only problem right now I see with iron is Iron Worlds damage, I like how the jutsu is, but it does to way to much damage to act as a AOE. Poison just got a pretty big nerf, and the jutsus did last week, besides iron world. So, once Iron World gets a pretty big damage nerf, I think they would be perfect.

Kags: The stun on them is OP, if they get close you are fucked hard, just like how a Uchiha lands a DF stun. The bleed effect from kags might as well be a fucking stun too, it lasts a pretty good time, and you barely walk 1 step every 2 seconds. I mean I still make Rod and Biggie eat my shit on my wind, but these are the most complaints I have heard about kags.

Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:48 am

A kag can kill you with 1 willow 1 camelia and 1 clematis
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:51 am

Really? Another Nerf? Didn't Iron and Kaguya get nerfed enough already?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:57 am

No? Their dmg is way too fucking high man.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:26 am

Idk, they might do some high damage, but they seem ok imo.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCfUl1R7SQ
Back to top Go down
Does it matter?

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:29 am

. I mean I still make Rod and Biggie eat my shit on my wind, but these are the most complaints I have heard about kags."

ive beat ur windie...a few times
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Emp be getting errything nerfed and he don't even play anymore
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

lmao PHARAOH EMP farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG   PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE NERF IRON AND KAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: