Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas

Go down 
+10
Mystifier
chrisw
ElpChidori
Eternal2
Zanos
Krypto406
#Austic
Shadow
Ozirus
lRoderick
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas Empty
PostSubject: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Ohhh shnap, Rod making another nerf topic? Dammit I'm done reading these and just ganna make a reply saying that the damage isnt op and that he's gay.

For those that want to read on :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote :
There is no other clan on the game who can reach this amount of damage in such a little amount of time. The idea of Uchiha accoridng to Berlin was to make Uchiha pretty weak normally but reach damage this high when in mang mode, which is how it should be.

This.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

u got something wrong though...if 43% def is 800+ damage...20% is not 1600...it would be 1000

EDIT: ignore this post since i made it because i thought rod was saying df alone would do 1400-1600 on normal ppl

EDIT2: actually no i was right nvm the edit

Last edited by Shadow on Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Thats still a fuck ton of damage from only using 1 jutsu nub. No clan can pull off that amount of damage other then Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:57 pm

i also said this in the other topic

df is linear, the stuntime depends on the range
im pretty sure ozirus stood in those flames until the flames vanished...this adds flame damage as well as inferno which gets refreshed by every flame hit
now to get this damage u would have to hit with df an enemy whos at the end of df range to get 1.5 stuntime

so its pretty hard to do imo
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:50 pm

The jutsus are 'hard' or not possible to do, but at the same time its possible for the damage to happen. Whos to say while you get DF'd they move to youwhile invisible and use chidori current? Then your slowed and take all of DF.

If your i a tree area or around buildings oyu may have limited movement and will get hit by the DF flames because of mobility. Espcially in raids you will find your way into some scnearios where you will take the girth fo the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm

yes it is possible but its not like u can hit every 2nd df...
anyway...what u guys want is that to force us to use mangekyou as a regular boost like its the case with golden sand...so u want to nerf our damage while not using mangekyou
aside from the fact that it will be useless once ems is in im completly against turning mangekyou into another golden sand...come on its ms...fucking ms...it should be used as ur last option not as a normal boost...the drawbacks should be so bad that we shouldnt be able to use it in every single fight
the chakra cost and blindness should be so op that u should think twice about even using it as ur last option

that being said i want to know one thing...if ms + its jutsus hadnt been added...would u still think uciha is op? dont fucking tell me damage is op...i mean overall

so we are still at the beginning...u guys still want option 1 and i still want option 2

"If your i a tree area or around buildings oyu may have limited movement and will get hit by the DF flames because of mobility. Espcially in raids you will find your way into some scnearios where you will take the girth fo the attacks."
df is not the only jutsu that comes handy / is op in those situations
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote :
that being said i want to know one thing...if ms + its jutsus hadnt been added...would u still think uciha is op? dont fucking tell me damage is op...i mean overall

This was tested without ms. And the fact Uchihas can dish this kind of damage without it proves that yes, the damage is overall op.

Quote :
df is not the only jutsu that comes handy / is op in those situations

I'm not saying it isnt, but its the one Im noticing right now that does the most damage at one time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:19 pm

so would u guys even accept the 2nd option? uchiha high damage without any slows/stuns?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Shadow wrote:
so would u guys even accept the 2nd option? uchiha high damage without any slows/stuns?

Keep the slows and stuns, Nerf the damage, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

so no?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Shadow wrote:
no
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:07 pm

ah u know what...fuck it
i doubt u guys will stop until ms turned into a regular boost nerfing normal damage to hell...and it seems that most uchihas or maybe even all aside from me are fine with it
i just wanted a high damage clan with no slows/stuns but the new ms + u guys make that impossible...so yh fuck it idc anymore...do whatever u want with uchiha...i wont try to prevent it

im gonna go copy clan once it added and get all fire jutsus and no stuns/slows...i dare u guys to complain about me having 7 damaging (4 fire) jutsus
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Uchiha was a WAY better clan pre-current. Shit is borderline dumb now
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:19 pm

I agree with shadow how Mang should only be used in those rare situations. But that damage does seem high.
P.S I didn't notice a single difference in any of the photos on the damage tests.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

How is it that Uchiha got nerfed like three times since Berlin said it was okay and people still think it's OP?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Without the inferno slow you can basically dodge their combos no problem. I voted for the higher damage, but no slows proposal and I'll still stand by that. Huge damage for the skilled players, and no damage for the weak ones is fine by me.

The only thing I think may find op is Unleash. They got every nerf they needed other than Unleash anyway. Once that is nerfed, I won't see a problem.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Even MS is getting Nerfed with 30% on Amaterasu Unleash now. Dafuq you people want, GTFO. A 4th nerf on Uchiha, great.

Yuki's can do almost nearly OHKO with their combos when they hit
Kaguyas do around 50-60% HP damage
I don't have to add anything on Iron..

If a full combo hits, you're done for. That's how it is. I see people complain about Hunter being OP now, srsly it's damn retarded that everyone keeps complaining and complaining jheeze. Whaahh.. Cry more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Zanos wrote:
How is it that Uchiha got nerfed like three times since Berlin said it was okay and people still think it's OP?

Mystifier wrote:
Everyone is quick to blame game mechanics when something isn't in their favor instead of accepting that someone/something else is better than them at this point in time.
^this probably
and it has become some sort of nng tradition to complain about uchiha
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Shadow wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Mystifier wrote:
Everyone is quick to blame game mechanics when something isn't in their favor instead of accepting that someone/something else is better than them at this point in time.
^this probably
and it has become some sort of nng tradition to complain about uchiha

Fuck that truth hit hard. Also, it's usually Rod crying anyway, to the point I can't even take these posts seriously.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:50 pm

I agree, it seems Uchiha don't even try to use fireball anymore enless in mangekyou. They just spam phoenix and DF, and I usually manage to dodge most of them but if I get hit by just 1 ball I end up missing like 1/3 of my total health after inferno(Jase after demoted).
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:51 pm

There a few players ( you all can guess who it is by looking at the author of the majority of nerf threads) who bitch about everything that have trouble beating. With that said, all combo's are strong. It's multiple jutsu. Stop bitching about combos.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:59 pm

The dmg in general is too high.
Fights are too short
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Make phoenix fire not home then.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

homing was added because u cant spread the shots anymore
if homing was removed we should be able to spread the shots again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas   Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what? Rod's still mad at Uchihas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: