Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new clay idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scriblz

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: new clay idea   new clay idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 am

i have a decent idea for clay users. instead of having another clan just walk everywhere make it like sand where they have something to float on like a clay bird or something

-krys
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: new clay idea   new clay idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 am

C2 Dragon
Fly on a dragon for 4 seconds, moving at maximum speed, becoming untargettable and dropping bombs below you every 0.3 second dealing 0.3*power damage in a area.

I think there are some jutsus that will already do that. Since clay will probably be a clan like windies that shoot projectiles out and run around; I'm guessing they'll be able to get a 30 speed build, which won't require them to stay on a bird and use that for speed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: new clay idea   new clay idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:53 am

Fuck you eternal, i was gonna copy/past the link but forgot cuz of reading the other threads.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: new clay idea   new clay idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:35 am

because walking is too mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: new clay idea   new clay idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Fuck it, I'd want to fly too lol. But I'd rather see some exploding C1 birds that I can spam with the G key.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: idk i just thought it might be cool to add in a twist like that so sand isnt the only one like that   new clay idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new clay idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: new clay idea   new clay idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new clay idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: