Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga "Radar"

Go down 
+2
Vegito05
InfamAce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
InfamAce

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 am

Not sure if this is being worked on or if it just got taken out completely, I thought of new spin on the radar Hyuugas have/had.
When using byakugan everyone from your village/faction gets a light blue aura for "friendly" chakra and anyone from another village/faction/missing has a bright red aura to show it's an "enemy" chakra.

Also the hyuuga blind spot for this radar, make it like a narrow-ish cone from the back so they can't see everything everywhere on the screen.

Byakugan level 1 let's you see just a light blue for anyone even enemies.

Byakugan level 2 let's you differentiate between enemies and allies.

Byakugan level 3 let's you see through henge.

Possibly addition to an existing skill tree is a further mastery in this to see people in hide as well.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:01 pm

I actually like this idea. Just see no sense in lvl 1.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:30 pm

This is a really neat idea o.o i like it and the point of level 1 is that enemies would be blue instead of no aura at all, which would defeat the purpose of not being able to tell if theyre an enemy or not. Also it might help to know that Byakugan has 3 stages the way it is now. So maybe you could update it to match that instead of having to change too much.

EDIT: Nvm that last part i thought i read 4
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 pm

I like the basic idea of it, but I don't like the way the level ups are made. I feel like the levels should just be the distance you can see the auras (if a player is too far from you at lvl 1, their aura wouldn't show) and have it default to show red/blue auras. I also think it should show an aura for allies/enemies hiding, which could be built into the leveling (level 2 you could see the proper ally/enemy color for henges, lvl 3 would be able to see auras even when ally/enemy is hidden).

[EDIT:]
Although, I don't really think the blindspot cone is necessary, it would be really hard for enemies to even try to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Since hyuugas are getting a nice buff, I like the idea about the cone
Back to top Go down
Lambach

Lambach

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 am

This does seem like a good idea. I believe that right now Byakugan is just a stat buff and move enabler. There should be some added perception abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga "Radar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga "Radar"   Hyuuga "Radar" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga "Radar"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: