Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker

Go down 
+4
Vegito05
Krypto406
chrisw
Musab
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Musab

Musab

yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker Empty
PostSubject: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 am

Ok, yesterday everything seemed to be working fine, but now there is this problem with senbon wave.
Senbon wave normally throws senbons 3 tiles in front of you, and also 1 tile to each diagonal side.
Since today however it seems that the middle tile stays empty, and your enemy who's directly in front of you doesnt get hit....
Ive checked every direction, and it happens only when facing north, west and south... when faced to the east, the senbon wave is as it should be.

that was the senbon wave part.

Iceberg breaker still has tiles that doesnt hit, even tho the enemy is clearly in it. Troj is aware of this and fixed some tiles that didnt hit, but the problem still occurs.
This should get another look.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 am

I've been having the same problem with fan melee, not sure if the direction effects it though(used facing every way but east lol)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:06 pm

I tested it and it just shows the animation to the: left when facing west, right when facing north, right when facing east, left when facing south.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
I tested it and it just shows the animation to the: left when facing west, right when facing north, right when facing east, left when facing south.

what do you mean, I don't understand..
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Musab Yildiz wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

what do you mean, I don't understand..

Krypto being....cryptic....
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:31 pm

When your facing the direction i said. Only a part of the wind will be there and it would be the part of the left or right side. Based on the direction your facing.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:34 pm

oh, I thought you were talking about senbon wave...
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:58 pm

bumping this, cuz its not fixed yet Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Sad Neither is wind's fan.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:14 pm

And Ice Prison doesnt work on Shadow Clones 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:05 pm

good >:O
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Shadow wrote:
good >:O

good for you :S
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:22 pm

indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:34 pm

okay so about breaker, the icon really doesnt match the hit box you need to understand that

anyway the hit range for Iceberg Breaker is 1-3-3-5
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:30 pm

I believe it is already fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker   yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yuki's senbon wave and iceberg breaker
Page 1 of 1