Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rep change

Go down 
+2
Eternal2
Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

rep change Empty
PostSubject: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 pm

as it is now it doesnt fullfil its purpose at all..ppl are trading/buying/selling rep destroying its original purpose

to prevent this or at least prevent ppl from giving rep to the same person over and over again u should only be able to rep a char once wether its increasing or decreasing
this would actually make more sense than allowing us to rep the same person again and again

also u should be able to withdraw the rep uve given or taken...with a cd ofc

EDIT: also only ppl with 24 hours+ gametime should be able to rep
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Good idea, but 10 rep would have to be golden rep in that case.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Good idea, but 10 rep would have to be golden rep in that case.
Meh. I think it's okay the way it is imo. People can try to hunt for the Reps but lets be serious? How many people have over 30 Rep? Divine recently got it, and Musab has it. I think the Rep thing is okay the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Na rep system is bad currently. I think if you have atleast 6 hours of game time you can rep then. But yea rep system is about trading and sell your rep for money.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 pm

the way rep works now is not fine at all
it has pretty much almost nothing to do with real rep
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 pm

,Yeah or else i'd be the only person cool enough to have golden font.
But yeah, would be nice to change it
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Reputation doesn't hold any meaning to the actual word, its just the name of the system thats in the game. There is was no premise given to reputation so the players made one.

In my opinion it should be an automated system, and not given by other players. Things like contributing the most to a GA, killing an enemy Kage, killing enemies on your village turf. Stuff like that, which would build the reputation you have in your village. People with high reputation would be those who defend the village, put in work to get GAs and generally are well known in the village. Things like betraying would make you lose a lot of reputation. If Troj was up to it he could even make it so all the villages have seperate reputation counters. So once you leave to go to another village you'd have to build up your reputation once more and if you went back to your old village you'd have the reputation you had in that village.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm

I like that idea. But I think you leave a village you are like in the negatives in that rep. So it discourages village hopping.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Maybe when you gain some reputation in your village, you lose half that amount in another village. Kinda like influence. Of course these gains and loses would be very small.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Or for the sake of easy coding, you start your rep over when you rejoin a village.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 am

that could work too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rep change Empty
PostSubject: Re: rep change   rep change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rep change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: