Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsunami bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 pm

I dont know if it happened to anyone else, but it happened to me twice today. It is a bit complicated to explain, I'll just try.
Person A: Sand Clan
Person B: Uchiha Clan (most likely any clan)
Person A uses tsunami and catches Person B. Person A dies during tsunami (because of inferno or smth like that). Now when tsunami is gone after a while, Person B can't use any jutsu. Relogging fixes the problem, but thats annoying as fuck when you raid and you have to melee fight as Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Not that hard to explain.

If you kill your opponent while being trapped in their tsunami you can't perform jutsus until you relog. Which gets annoying as fuck.

The thing is, I can reconnect in 3-5 seconds, so idgaf if I'm bugged in a fight I'm just gonna relog. I'm pretty sure it's not DAing unless you are actually gone for 5+ seconds. Even if it is, only an asshole would report you for reloging if you're bugged anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:15 pm

I still wouldn't relog in a fight, Irusai just got jailed by Hunter for DAing, because he relogged in a fight, when assumed that he was bugged.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 pm

If you're bugged and need to relog just say so before you do it. You may even want to screen shot you telling them you're bugged just in case they report. Otherwise, if you are about to die and relog without telling the other person you're bugged I'll consider it DA.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 pm

I understand that, thats why i never log in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:34 pm

I usually say something like "I'm bugged, relogging." The only time I had to really do this was back when Clematis was bugged, and it would leave you unable to do anything after using it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Last time i had to relog for being bugged in a fight was when subing/body flickering out of 64/128 palms used to freeze your char... kinda a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsunami bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami bug   Tsunami bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunami bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: