Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tre's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T_r_e

T_r_e

Tre's Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Tre's Mod Application    Tre's Mod Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:11 pm

My name is Tre; I am a student at Baylor College of Medicine, which is located in Houston, Texas. I have been a fan of this game since it launched on ’08, or ’09.  I would like to work as a Mod, because I want to help the people who don’t know how to play, and stop people who are abusing bugs. If I were to become Mod, I would waste no time, because the first thing I would like to do to better the game play is to create a list which will contain all the information most people do not know, and have it up there. This will require time, but I have all the time in the world. This is ironic seeing how I’m in med school.
I am also working on creating a pay-pal card since I do not have a credit card (full ride) and I intend to be a regular donor, so instead of giving me a bunch of perks and Exp I would rather be a Mod. I do have experience as a Mod, GM, and Host during Byond’s golden era. If you can give me a week I guarantee you not a single person will say anything negative about me or how I am abusive, also, If you can give me a week I guarantee you that I will hold up towards everyone's expectations and uphold the rules flawlessly.

-Matt (Tre)
-----------
Back to top Go down

Tre's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1