Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icon Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mintave

Icon Application Empty
PostSubject: Icon Application   Icon Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 pm

This is a Application to be a iconer in NNG, and in this post, I will write about:
- My experience as a iconer
- My experience in NNG
- Why I should become a iconer
- Information about me

Information about me
I'm Jonathan Larsson, born in Sweden, 15 years old and been a player since 2010. In-game my name is Mintave, you may know me for my youtube videos (they are private), but had 2959 views togheter.

Experience in NNG and Experience as a iconer
Since NNG closed, I started to play on other NNG games (copied, version 1.9), and give me the question of how it is to be a admin. I started to search information and only two things matched: My talent to paint, and being online a lot. So I started to draw paintings, and drew them on the Byond: Dream Maker. Did a lot, did many jutsus, many objects, many icons such as grass or water (example), weapons and clothes. I did that about one or two year untill I stared to focus on school. Still did that as a hobby, but then gave my computer away and got a better one.

Why I should become iconer
I want to become a iconer because I take a lot of time doing them, love drawing things and been a pixelartist really long. I will do icons, and really many for you, I will evolve and get better at it, and make more. I don´t want any money, I want a power on this game, so that it will be more fun to play, and power in this forum to help (example: help people, doing events with others).

I really love doing icons, and if you want to contact me, just write to me on NNG, because I will be online very often. From there on I can give more personal information. And you can also ask me to make something, after that, I can do one, and send it to you.

Thank you for reading, and taking your time!
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Icon Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icon Application   Icon Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Mintave wrote:
This is a Application to be a iconer in NNG, and in this post, I will write about:
- My experience as a iconer
- My experience in NNG
- Why I should become a iconer
- Information about me

Information about me
I'm Jonathan Larsson, born in Sweden, 15 years old and been a player since 2010. In-game my name is Mintave, you may know me for my youtube videos (they are private), but had 2959 views togheter.

Experience in NNG and Experience as a iconer
Since NNG closed, I started to play on other NNG games (copied, version 1.9), and give me the question of how it is to be a admin. I started to search information and only two things matched: My talent to paint, and being online a lot. So I started to draw paintings, and drew them on the Byond: Dream Maker. Did a lot, did many jutsus, many objects, many icons such as grass or water (example), weapons and clothes. I did that about one or two year untill I stared to focus on school. Still did that as a hobby, but then gave my computer away and got a better one.

Why I should become iconer
I want to become a iconer because I take a lot of time doing them, love drawing things and been a pixelartist really long. I will do icons, and really many for you, I will evolve and get better at it, and make more. I don´t want any money, I want a power on this game, so that it will be more fun to play, and power in this forum to help (example: help people, doing events with others).

I really love doing icons, and if you want to contact me, just write to me on NNG, because I will be online very often. From there on I can give more personal information. And you can also ask me to make something, after that, I can do one, and send it to you.

Thank you for reading, and taking your time!

http://z13.invisionfree.com/nlg/index.php?

I'm willing to try you out. I need someone mildly dedicated to helping out the game.
Back to top Go down

Icon Application
Page 1 of 1