Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha nerf. Vote.

Go down 
+10
Maurice
Musab
Dppickle
Krypto406
Chidori
Guy
Vegito05
lRoderick
Zanos
Shadow
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose your path.
Legendary Uchiha (No slows/binds)
Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_vote_lcap71%Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 24 ]
fake uchiha (slows, binds, less damage, slows)
Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_vote_lcap29%Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Once the other clans are nerfed/balanced ppl will want an uchiha nerf. I know cc is gonna stop silencing and pf wont home anymore but the thing is uchiha will still be op compared to other balanced clans. 
We have piercing gaze, df bind, ephemeral and chidori current to slow/bind ppl. We have chidori, df, fireball, and pf do deal a lot of damage, especially pf. We have (sub,) disperse and vengeance to escape/tank damage, especially with vengeance you can almost ignore all your enemies attacks and just focus on damaging them.
Oh and we of course have MS. Even if you come up with backdraws/cd and stuff, with kaleidoscope passive you can ie keep it up for 10 sec and lose (only) 10% hp/def. For the amount of damage you can do (pf even more op and ofc amat flames) the drawbacks are negletable.
So I want to know everyones opinion about this...vote.

1. Remove the slows, and I mean all the slows. Chidori current would do damage and push ppl back. Ephemeral damage and blinding (if this makes it too useless you could increase its speed and let it shake the enemys vision after blinds done). Piercing gaze shaking enemys vision. (Replace dark crows with genjutsu mastery(or w/e name you want) which increases blind and/or vision shaking time from both jutsus.) Df bind should be removed and get some of the damage pf does so that pf wont be that op.
True uchihas will choose this option.

2. Decrease damage. Booo. Fake uchihas. Relying on slows all the time. Boooo. Nothing to do with 1.96 anymore. Slows, slows, slows.
Fake. Cant hit without. No aim. Wind users cloaked as uchihas. Yes, I just insulted you as wind user. Blabla. Wouldnt hit stationary target with chidori. Dont. Choose. This. Option.

tl;dr Uchiha op. No slows/binds or less damage. Vote.

Also say something when you vote so we know who voted.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 pm

What clans are even balanced?

Everyone thought wind was weak. A windie wrecked a lot of people in the most recent tournament.
Everyone thought medic was weak. Neko proved them pretty wrong with lolsustain.
Everyone KNOWS snake is OP.
Everyone KNOWS iron is op.
Kaguya/Hyuuga are in a bad spot right now but can still function fairly well with yuki passive, and in some cases are just impossible to get away from if you get caught once. They're just haven't been any good hyuugas since what's her face played.

So that leaves, what, sand? What point are we balancing around here?

And to be perfectly honest, not having CC in this game makes you garbage. If you can't kite you're just going to get run down and people are too fucking fast to hit anything reliably without connecting with CC first.

I would never play any clan that had 0 CC options.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Zanos wrote:
What clans are even balanced?

Everyone thought wind was weak. A windie wrecked a lot of people in the most recent tournament.
Everyone thought medic was weak. Neko proved them pretty wrong with lolsustain.
Everyone KNOWS snake is OP.
Everyone KNOWS iron is op.
Kaguya/Hyuuga are in a bad spot right now but can still function fairly well with yuki passive, and in some cases are just impossible to get away from if you get caught once. They're just haven't been any good hyuugas since what's her face played.

So that leaves, what, sand? What point are we balancing around here?

And to be perfectly honest, not having CC in this game makes you garbage. If you can't kite you're just going to get run down and people are too fucking fast to hit anything reliably without connecting with CC first.

I would never play any clan that had 0 CC options.

Someone give this man a Nobel Peace prize.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Uchiha is right now one of the last clans that be called oped
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Uchiha is right now one of the last clans that be called oped

wrong, but ok. Uchihas are right up there behind snakes and irons. Not as broken as either, but still more powerful than other clans are. Sure, they aren't invincible, but their damage capability is far greater than other clans, excluding yuki, because yukis pay for their damage with incredible squishyness. Uchihas can do about as much damage as a yuki in the same amount of time, especially using ms, but they are nowhere near as squishy.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:55 pm

I think a lot of other clans are just as OP as Uchiha though. Also Uchiha's are still easily beatable by other clans. The average Uchiha can't last shit. On the other hand, every noob Snake is strong.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Please shadow stop this posts are giving me cancer.
Without slows uchihas couldnt land shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 pm

If you want to know my opinion about which clan is op and whichs not...It goes like this : Snake > Iron > Medic > Uchiha/Wind/Yuki > Kaguya/Sand > Hyuuga. Kag/Sand being balanced. Idk about cb kag but db is pretty much where it should be imo.
Anyway, Im just trying to balance my own clan. And Id rather have no slows than less dmg which would make me rely on slows even more. Im also fine without a nerf at all. Just dont make us rely on slows even more once ppl start to complain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:26 pm

If you uchihas dont think we need a nerf and didnt vote, who voted?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:06 am

The chices arent really 'nerf or not nerf'.

But if thats the subject I think Ucihas need a nerf in obv phoenix fire homing ( and damage)
Maybe remove the damage part of Dragon flames but keep the stun
Make chidori current push people away instead of silence and slow
Pericing gaze nerfed to where you need to face them

And.... thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 am

What clan doesnt rely on their cc to land moves?
It is just about impossible to land a 1k needle sweet spot without their stun, sandies needs either doom or coffin to land pike, most irons use cluster while your in their unleashed, all snake moves have cc, most hyuugas rely on yuki passive be able to punch people, medics get most of their free hits while your blind, and winides use sandstorm and gsw to get ripping gale off.
Back to top Go down
Dppickle

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 am

dead at the poll options.

Uchiha's are in the top tier with Iron and Kaguya. Also I think in general all clans should do less dmg. And the melee ones should be less tanky
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 am

Krypto406 wrote:
What clan doesnt rely on their cc to land moves?
It is just about impossible to land a 1k needle sweet spot without their stun, sandies needs either doom or coffin to land pike, most irons use cluster while your in their unleashed, all snake moves have cc, most hyuugas rely on yuki passive be able to punch people, medics get most of their free hits while your blind, and winides use sandstorm and gsw to get ripping gale off.

^ This guy right here. Though I think you meant Ice Prison to sweet spot, with Yuki's.

Either way,
Uchiha's, have a 1-tiled Dragon Flames to assure a Combo attack which is almost the same damage a Yuki can deal with all of their combinations. Though the accuracy rate of hitting DF is increased due to Piercing Gaze/Ephmeral/Current.

Yuki's can deal an absurdly high damage with their combo's once caught in ice prison. (Not to forget that they have a low CD on Ice Prison AND Mist)
Iron's can deal a huge damage over-time because of their poison stack, and their combinations used with Unleash. (Not to forget their long silences).
Snakes, well lets not go there.

Point is, there are plenty of clans right with great damage that might be deemed as overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 am

CD is not that low, but my CDR is capped at 50% so that helps.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 am

lRoderick wrote:
The chices arent really 'nerf or not nerf'.

But if thats the subject I think Ucihas need a nerf in obv phoenix fire homing ( and damage)
Maybe remove the damage part of Dragon flames but keep the stun
Make chidori current push people away instead of silence and slow
Pericing gaze nerfed to where you need to face them

And.... thats about it.
Eh I dont really think that we dont need a nerf, so the choices are which kind of nerf we should get.

And who voted 1?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:46 am

Dppickle wrote:
dead at the poll options.

Uchiha's are in the top tier with Iron and Kaguya. Also I think in general all clans should do less dmg. And the melee ones should be less tanky

Kaguyas aren't op, they are tanky yes, and do decent damage, but they aren't op by any means. i'm agreeing with shadow on this, kags/sandies are pretty balanced.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 pm

I personally voted for the first option because I'm a noob Uchiha.

Slows and Binds aren't my bread and butter.

I move with my opponent and attack every which way I can. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Needs. More. Votes. (Choose 1. option.)
Also even if you guys dont think uchiha needs a nerf, just vote for which option youd go if it was to be nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Shadow wrote:
Needs. More. Votes. (Choose 1. option.)
Also even if you guys dont think uchiha needs a nerf, just vote for which option youd go if it was to be nerfed.

Legend uchiha is winning, apparently uchihas feel they are good enough without binds.
Or maybe its the rest of us voting so that we don't get hit with an entire combo at a time :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:58 pm

10 to 6! WE WON!
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Notice there arent 16 uchihas in game.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Eh the poll isnt uchiha only. Theres no point in that cause I know that every single one of you uchihas vote for less damage and more slows.

12 to 6!
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:05 pm

He bribed me. I want my 100k soon Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

Note as Rod said the people who aren't uchihas are picking the choice that makes their life easier. Shadow please stop acting like you can kill people without cc.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 pm

Shh..I stopped using cc/ephemeral since Zanos posted about that. Its not as bad as you all think it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha nerf. Vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha nerf. Vote.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next