Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha nerf. Vote.

Go down 
+10
Maurice
Musab
Dppickle
Krypto406
Chidori
Guy
Vegito05
lRoderick
Zanos
Shadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Choose your path.
Legendary Uchiha (No slows/binds)
Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 24 ]
fake uchiha (slows, binds, less damage, slows)
Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Shadow wrote:
tbh ever since chidori current is in ive been doimg this
chidori current + piercing gaze then spam the shit out of my jutsus
run around a bit, occasionaly fire a jutsu, until chidori current cd is over
then use the combo again
Where are your legendary uchiha skills?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Bro that was when it stunned. And I stopped using slows since I made this thread.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Scrubs stay scrubs. High-key
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 am

Ikr
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 am

Shadow wrote:
10 to 6! WE WON!

I have a strong feeling, people just made alternative accounts and voted more than once. Cheater.

On another note. I"m against this nerf. I'll utilize these slows to my advantage, but might.. maybe reconsider them after they nerf Iron/Snake.

Edit: So you say that, it's not that bad not to use slows. The fights will take a bit longer, since people have to wait on their CD's just to re-aim their jutsus again and again. But, if you people are honestly agree'ing to remove Uchiha slows, then lets remove Ice Prison. And Iron Unleash. Also, Toxic Shock shouldn't stun.

Sounds fun. sounds fun. I think right now it's not that bad. Uchiha's are slightly on the overpowered side, if you can hit a combo well. It's possible to go for 1-shot kills. So can a Yuki with Ice Prison. And a Snake hits over 75% hp damage once you're caught in a bind up close. Although, I'm not even that pissed off on those 2 clans. Yuki is still squishy, and dies fast if you catch them. You can easily keep your distance off Snakes. (might need a damage nerf)

Iron's though. You can't escape them, you can't counter them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Well unleash wont slow and snakes will get a damage/regen nerf. Toxick shocks probably gonna get a nerf too...Again, this nerf is for after the update. Im sure ppl will start to complain about uchiha after the update and since Id rather lose the slows than damage I made this thread.
And no, I didnt cheat. The 6-7 voting for the second option are probably the current uchihas and the 12 voting for 1 are from other clans. Poll isnt uchiha only.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Chidori wrote:
Iron's though. You can't escape them, you can't counter them.

YOU can't maybe. Kags counter irons pretty well atm, since toxic shock silence has very little effect on them, and kags tankiness helps as well. The main problem i have when fighting irons is when they use unleash, then run around in circles spamming spikes and whatever else is off cd. Looking forward to having the slow removed from unleash, will take out that major advantage it gives.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:42 pm

The vote is decided by 18 to 7 for no slows/binds. GG #2 voters. We needs this update as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:38 pm

ShadowV4 wrote:
The vote is decided by 18 to 7 for no slows/binds. GG #2 voters. We needs this update as soon as possible.

Idk if you tried Rod's version of NNG, but he did almost the same thing. Disperse, body illusion, and chidori current were removed. Piercing gaze stayed. He buffed damage and made dragon flames cooldown INSANELY low. I mean like lion palm low.

It wasn't very enjoyable to be honest. That's just my opinion. Not that I wouldn't play Uchiha if slows were removed, but I would enjoy it less, especially with fireball having been changed to what it is now. There's more to the enjoyment of playing NNG than 24/7 pro aim and big damage. It's neat to slow people down, and it scares them too. I think it's just part of what NNG is. Every clan has some means of slowing.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Rods version doesnt count. Niqqa made uchiha auto-gods. This ones would be a bit different.

Current only (same) dmg and push. Ephemeral blinding and dmg. Piercing gaze shaking vision. Dragon flames with no bind but high flames speed and a slight dmg increase. Rest stays same.
(Body illusion no teleport. Just dissolve into crows and invisible for 1-2 sec.)

And fireball was never supposed to be used like that anyway if you mean kunai poping it. But you can always reduce the wind up time and/or increase its speed if it becomes too useless.
(I think he already added more impact dmg on it in return.)
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:26 am

ShadowV4 wrote:
Rods version doesnt count. Niqqa made uchiha auto-gods. This ones would be a bit different.

Current only (same) dmg and push. Ephemeral blinding and dmg. Piercing gaze shaking vision. Dragon flames with no bind but high flames speed and a slight dmg increase. Rest stays same.
(Body illusion no teleport. Just dissolve into crows and invisible for 1-2 sec.)

And fireball was never supposed to be used like that anyway if you mean kunai poping it. But you can always reduce the wind up time and/or increase its speed if it becomes too useless.
(I think he already added more impact dmg on it in return.)

I really don't know how it would sit with the other players. I'd be willing to try it just for the challenge and because I'll probably always play Uchiha come hell or high water (not only because I'm an Uchiha fan but because I like the skill required of the clan in the game).

I asked Dante if he could increase the speed of fireball but he said no. It's not as bad as I thought though; you just have to time it correctly, which just means higher skill req for Uchihas now, which is fine with me.

I agree that body illusion should be changed to that. Teleporting behind is silly. Invisible for 2 seconds would make more sense. It does require some skill to be consistent with the turn-around for body illusion, but I find myself using it more for avoiding attacks than actually trying to land my DFs.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Uchiha rework dam

Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 am

Don't really care to read anyone's opinion on it but if it isn't iron... NERF IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha nerf. Vote.   Uchiha nerf. Vote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha nerf. Vote.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2