Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial Enforcer: Sofo's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sofo

Sofo

Trial Enforcer: Sofo's App Empty
PostSubject: Trial Enforcer: Sofo's App   Trial Enforcer: Sofo's App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:47 am

Key: Sofo
Expierience/ Previous Games: If I was to count the number games I have moderated for Byond and non-byond games. I would count 7 Byond Games and 4 non Byond Games.
   Byond- Rise of the Uchihas, Naruto Next Eternity, GOA Rips, NEM, Dantes NNG Game, Anime Legends, other smalltime NNG Rips
   Non Byond- Garrys Mod games including People of Gaming, Asylum, ReaperTTT, and DeathsGames. Most were 30+
Why you should trust me: Spent alot of times playing NNG Rips but never actually contributing to the real game that I spent year playing. I jow can have the opportunity to give back to the game I have loved and played.
About Me: Well I am 17, I play alot of byond and have played nearly every NNG rip known to man. When I heard Berlin was coming out with 2.0. I shat bricks, and played non stop for weeks. I also do a little bit of java and lua scripting. As well as playing American Football, Track and Basketball. I also spend time outdoors and working out.
Back to top Go down

Trial Enforcer: Sofo's App
Page 1 of 1