Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer

Go down 
+3
Irusai
Zanos
Riku
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I definitely would not get moderator or game master, due to my past, and the majority of NNG has issues with me. I am thirteen years old, I have good tolerance, that is, when I know how to control my anger management.

I would mute/ban/jail for only necessities, and I for the most part I can avoid arguments.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:58 pm

No. Not ever. Not if you were the last person still capable of drawing breath.

Perhaps if I were in some sort of horrible car accident and the EMTs replaced my cerebral fluid with bleach and I lost all mental faculties I might consider it.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Explain why, because I can be nice when I want to.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

I have probably banned you more than any other player in this game. And it wasn't even for something like bug abusing, it's because you are the single angriest person I have ever interacted with.

You are the hulk without gamma rays.
You are Broly without ki.
You are Brock Samson without muscles.
You are Krieg without his ax.

You aren't an angry person. You just are composed, physically, of anger.

You should see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Zanos wrote:
I have probably banned you more than any other player in this game. And it wasn't even for something like bug abusing, it's because you are the single angriest person I have ever interacted with.

You are the hulk without gamma rays.
You are Broly without ki.
You are Brock Samson without muscles.
You are Krieg without his ax.

You aren't an angry person. You just are composed, physically, of anger.

You should see a doctor.

That post made me laugh my ass off because I know it's semi-true, but I can work on my anger, and contain it.
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:33 pm

You're a piece of shit, now go die.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Riku wrote:
I have good tolerance, that is, when I know how to control my anger
Which is never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:30 am

ohhh. you're 13. that explains quite a lot. well i found your key now. pls find another game. you disrespect my gms, you disrespect me and then you disrespect my gf. consider yourself permabanned.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 am

No more caps rage over the lil stuff.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
ohhh. you're 13. that explains quite a lot. well i found your key now. pls find another game. you disrespect my gms, you disrespect me and then you disrespect my gf. consider yourself permabanned.

lol, im not disrespecting your gf, gms or you. one, the you part, you're fine. your gf? i dont know her, im stating my opinion on her from what i've heard, dont blame me for it. your gms? i have no problem with them, hte only ones i've disliked are zanos and roderick, and im cool with zanos.

why the hell is ip banning fair if all the problems i've caused are stated on my opinions? chill the fuck out, god damn.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 pm

I see how close you are to zanos lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Don't mind me. Just passing by.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Yo Michael, you dropped your spoiler full of smileys.

Riku I feel you, bro. They wont give me mod either.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Yeah um, never mind, too much work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer   TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheOfficialMidknights for Enforcer
Page 1 of 1