Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application

Go down 
+5
Kyuz
Zanos
Hyamoto
Shadow
cordos01
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cordos01

Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application Empty
PostSubject: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:03 am

Key: Sergiucordos

In-game name: Corvu/Corv

Real Name: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application Classi10

Simmilar Experience: 1. The last game i've enforced was Rise of The Uchiha by Ryan Hemsley, a NNG rip that had a huge success during your absence. I have started as a MOD, and orked my way through the ranks and became HGM in a couple of months, and ultimately became Co-owner because i've started helping the development of the game (Started to GFX and icon).

2. Shinobi War Online by Jeffry13 was the anterior game that i've enforced as High Game Master (HGM) and basically, there was the place where i've learned all my knowledges as an iconer and GFXer.

3. Naruto New Generation was another successful RIP of your's during your absence and this time, i was asked to be Mod for a week, untill someone came from their holiday. Because i did a good job, i was given the oportunity to be a full fledged Staff. I worked with that game 4 months, when i decided to leave due to other reasons.

Reasons for applying: After i've decided to quit byond, things seemed to get kinda boring and to be honest i've missed the good old days with the community, so i came back. These people that i've worked with asked me to help them again, but to be honest i refused them because i knew you are back, and there is no point in helping someone steal more of a game that is still on.
In general i am a friendly person, i know when to use my authority and to get my message understood. Helping others never was a problem, and i do it by default, even if it's not my responsibility.
If you guyz would offer me the chance to do a trial for a Staff position, then i can prove that i am worth it.
Fair play is my way, so the problem of abusing etc is not even applicable for me.
Thank you very much,
Best regards, Corvu
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 am

Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:36 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t167-no-more-mods

HAH FU HYAMOTO
Compared to the other people trying to get a position, atleast he's giving relevant experience.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:41 pm

If you don't abuse hardcore we don't want you on the staff.
Back to top Go down
cordos01

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Zanos wrote:
If you don't abuse hardcore we don't want you on the staff.

Cool, i won't be "on" the staff, ill be "in" the staff then Lmao
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Inside of em all....
Back to top Go down
Sofo

Sofo

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 am

Tbh he gives relevant experience and a decent and easy to follow application. I say they'd be fools not to hire you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 am

Grave dig moar.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:01 am

Everyone who replied on this. Is getting punished in game. So GG.
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:37 am

GG ya'll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application   Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corvu's Mod/Enforcer/GM/Crowd Manager application
Page 1 of 1