Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elochai's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elochai

Elochai's Application Empty
PostSubject: Elochai's Application   Elochai's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:18 am

Position asking for: Enforcer/mod

Reason: i play at all times of the day and i see allot of people asking for help or asking for a reboot and such

Side note: i know i can provide excellent service and if you'd rather i start off as mod or enforcer (which ever has the least amount of Admin Verbs) and allow me to work my way up until you're  comfortable with me and where im at. i just want to help, and as of late i think its needed so honestly if i get the spot or not i think that you should find someone that is on in the late night so we have at least one admin on.

Ive been around Byond since around 2008 but this account wasn't made until 2010, I Programmed and ran a NNG Rip (a few actually like 3) and a few other games/ rips that im not proud of haha, well around 2012 ive learned all i can Programming wise and lets be honest even then my skills were all shit lol but with time ive honed my skills so i can say with confidence that i can stand by my skills, eventually i left for quite a while i just grew out of it but i couldn't be away from NNG for too long apparently because im back and it just keeps getting better.

Well long story short, i couldn't do anything to help before except help players when they needed something that i could help with as another player and if i couldn't help id always call for a admin, and i just want to move up in the rankings of adminship not to abuse (ive played this game way too much to act reckless) but to keep things running smoothly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Other Information- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Key: Elochai

Alternate Alias's: Erox, Orion

Years on Byond: 6-7 Years

Final Words of Closing: if i get this i will not only have fun playing it as a Game, but i will Respectably treat it as a Job

Afro: afro 
 lol! 

Last edited by Elochai on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i couldn't finish it last night)
Back to top Go down

Elochai's Application
Page 1 of 1