Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)

Go down 
+19
Musab
killer
lRoderick
Guy
EthemP
Lord King
Mystic
Krypto406
Im Gamble
Sibylla
Eternal2
ShadowV2
>Tevin<
Ghost of ET
Kjjones
kyle2120
Hayashi, Zahard
lrusai
Chidori
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EthemP

EthemP

Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:35 am

Imo I deserve 9.5, defeated cheese for kaze and shirou for akatsuki leader,
i defended SL from 9 challenges for 2 weeks until OP Tai came out and got defeated by brog (before nerfs)
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:54 am

EthemP wrote:
Imo I deserve 9.5, defeated cheese for kaze and shirou for akatsuki leader,
i defended SL from 9 challenges for 2 weeks until OP Tai came out and got defeated by brog (before nerfs)

It's just that I'm slightly racist against Snakes because their Edo does more work than the player. So their DL was lowered slightly. You and Sly are bumped up atm.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Added a few new guys. Still have to update some more people. I'll finish the rest tomorrow Smile

Edit: Added most of the current active players today. Now that I've come this far with the list, I will be busy writing descriptions/background stories of all players soon. Thankfully someone will be helping me with the list and stories. 
Also the first DL10 is incoming.
Back to top Go down
killer

PostSubject: Best Players Ranking Sytem   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:06 am

Hey sup this is Pyralis btw.....so how do you rank up more? cause i got a lot better been training with smoothie bounce
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:26 am

brucezx wrote:
Hey sup this is Pyralis btw.....so how do you rank up more? cause i got a lot better been training with smoothie bounce
After hitting 8.5 and B+ Rankings, it gets a lot more difficult to level up. 8.5 is measured when you can handle your own against those above 8.5+. Winning or losing doesn't matter that much, as long as you show great performances. However, once you hit 8.5, you'll have to beat those above you at least a few times to rank up. In other words, 1 win against someone that is 9.5 doesn't say anything. 

If you happen to beat two or three people at 9/9.5 a few times in a row, that will indicate a level up. 

Lets say you still lose against these guys, but you show some epic skills: You will still remain at 8.5, but your ranks will increase. So in a sense, Danger Level means shit after you hit 8.5. The things that matter most is Ranks after that. Another example: Rod is 9.0 who is below against some guys at 9.5, but has one of the highest Ranks in game.

Ranks will also increase when you battle Clans that are against your favour. Another example: Nara vs Hyuuga/Kag/Snake are terrible matchups for Nara's. If you can beat those clans, it means you get a rank up.

To Rank up with Kaguya's is a bit more difficult, because it's a rather easy clan to play. So getting high ranks in Accuracy for an example is very difficult. (Note how John has a super high DL, but Average-High ranks.) If you can beat guys like Musab, Kitachi, Rod, Bam, or show great skills against the top dogs: You will be much more likely to Rank Up.

I've seen guys like Dars going caps rage at me like: ''ELP!! I Beat Rod yesterday!!! Do I get a rank up?!?!?''  Answer is: No, because Rod can beat a lot more people in return.

Also, once you hit 9.0/9.5, you won't get higher ranks, untill players in game comments on your performances and acknowledges your skills. This way, my Rank System is less biased as well. The bigger your name is, the better ranks you wil eventually get. Eventually when you get a reputation in game, you get a description written about you. Smile

And finally: Sometimes I tend to host Tournaments for the sole purpose of observing players, and match them against players around their level or higher. That way I can balance my ranking system and decide if someone deserves a Bump or not. Sometimes I might also lower DL's.

P.s: My apologies if I tend to neglect some players in the rankings, to write all this shit is very.. VERY time consuming. Observing 5+ players at the same time is very difficult as well. So I usually do things 1 by 1. But you can imagine how difficult it is, if i'm being spammed/caps raged by multiple players about rankings.
Back to top Go down
killer

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:09 am

Thanks I understand the system better but do what you gotta do lol it's your sytem
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 pm

brucezx wrote:
Thanks I understand the system better but do what you gotta do lol it's your sytem
Well of course lol. It's my creation after all, look at how many times I have edited the thread. I think I'm somewhere around 170 edits. This probably has been the most time consuming project I've ever made . 

I do have to give Rod the credit for ever bringing me to the point to start this project, since he was the one who originally came up with it. Though he never went on with it. So props to my man right here. 

Also, Smile  just because rankings get more difficult along the way doesn't mean it's impossible. You will just have to impress me greatly, and open up my jaw like: Holy shit, that was awesome. 

Recently speaking, guys like El Kang, Treb, Kazaki, Zetty pulled that off. So it's certainly not impossible ^^
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:36 am

Heres a list of sound anbus

Anbu leader - Hozuki ''Emp'' Mangetsu - Senju (me)
Hozuki Vexatus - Iron
Hozuki Rae - Kaguya
Hozuki Takuara - Clay
Tobi - Uchiha

Tobi defeated Satoshi Uchiha 2-0 for anbu spot btw
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 am

Thx Ethem. I'm glad that someone is at least filling in the names. I see that Sound has quite the resume may. 

I wish the other Village Kage's would do the same. I'll update them today.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 am

Hmmm awww my hyuuga isn't 9 after so much tourney victorys
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:24 am

My survivability with senju should be higher cuz I can fight battlea that last 10 minutes :3 (did it with cuffs in tourny)
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:42 am

senju vs senju is a heal spam fest, so....
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Don't use logic with retards, it never works.
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:54 am

Looking through my profile to see what I post? Seems you're in love with me.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:10 am

EthemP wrote:
My survivability with senju should be higher cuz I can fight battlea that last 10 minutes :3 (did it with cuffs in tourny)

On a serious note though, at first I thought I had put your Survivabiliy way lower. Untill I noticed it wasA+. That's basically the highest Rank you can get, unless you show some absolute crazy shit to deserve an even higher rank than that. Running in circles and healing yourself isn't gonna do it.

Plus, Survivability is measured by various types of 1 vs 1 battles AND Raid battles. (Not a fight between Senju vs Senju or Senju vs Snake)
The most impressive survivors have been John and Cal, who won countless Gauntlet matches, and survived as the last man standing during War Village raids.

Many people said that I ''deserved'' a higher Survivability rank, but I firmly denied it since i'm squishy as fk. Even though i'm difficult to defeat in 1 vs 1 battles, Raid battles is a lot more difficult in my case. So my average drops slightly in that regard.

Though in your case, you're blessed by picking a great regenerative clan, and you're definitely in the top 5 best survivors. Asking for more is out of the question I'm afraid. =)
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:30 pm

You cant survive shit, seen in the fcking kaze tourny. Took 2 of your lifes, just to die to skyblades when u were bleeding on your last one >_>
Back to top Go down
lrusai

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:39 am

This is still here? I'm about to rekt shop.

EDIT: game not up.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:13 am

Can we bring this back? Doesn't have to be as painstakingly detailed as before. Something as simple as Ranks and DLs for good players would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 am

EthemP wrote:
Tobi defeated Satoshi Uchiha 2-0 for anbu spot btw

And for the record, Tobi can't hang with this anymore. huehue

But he doesn't really play these days Sad

Tobi, if you ever read this - shots fired, leggo affraid
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Maybe after we get the Ninja Info Cards in game, I could edit a backstory at the back side of the card. ^^
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:29 am

Bump, af. Wipe this shit clean and lets get the current wipe going.
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 pm

I bet some parts (based on this wipe) would be funny af to read. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Erox has icons of Ninja Info Cards that could be implemented in the game itself. I should be able to edit stuff like writing backgrounds stories on it. Would be good if Dante would add this =)
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 5:39 am

Yea, i was chatting with captain today about that, it would be awesome Very Happy

Maybe it could even work with new missions like collecting intel about enemies. (Similar to zabuza's explanation about discovering someone's abilities through the corpse study.) (That being the only way to actually know an enemy villager strenghts, until you complete the mission.)

The backside of the card with comments n' shit would be the funniest part Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)   Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revamped Edition: Ninja Stat Info - Best Players (Last wipe)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3