Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamailess Update (Hooray!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamailess Update (Hooray!) Empty
PostSubject: Kamailess Update (Hooray!)   Kamailess Update (Hooray!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Kamailess Update (Hooray!) 51476903

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy, this will be a pain >_>.

Well... Kamaitachi talking here. My notebook broke some weeks ago and i couldn't play ever since. I plan on getting a new computer (Way better one), but until then i won't be able to play  Sad

Hope you guys enjoy the game and the update that MIGHT (or not) come 1st June. I shall be back in some months, thanks for all the fights in-game. Later bros!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Kamailess Update (Hooray!)   Kamailess Update (Hooray!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Kamailess Update (Hooray!) Tumblr11

N...NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

K..K...Kamai-San.
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Kamailess Update (Hooray!)   Kamailess Update (Hooray!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:21 am

(Got lucky today, got to use a PC)

Yea, that sucks. I will miss (Already am, tho) playing this game, but one day we fight again, lol. (By the way, how's the 2.7 version going? Is it gud?)
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Kamailess Update (Hooray!)   Kamailess Update (Hooray!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Kamaitachi Demulidor wrote:
(Got lucky today, got to use a PC)

Yea, that sucks. I will miss (Already am, tho) playing this game, but one day we fight again, lol. (By the way, how's the 2.7 version going? Is it gud?)

o,o no updates here yet my bro lol U remember Dante injured himself [not on purpose ofc <.<] but then again u did just say 2.7 so was that a troll question lol
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Kamailess Update (Hooray!)   Kamailess Update (Hooray!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Hmm, that makes more sense XD. I saw the big bug thread with 2.71v Bugs as name and I thought that Dante actually DID update the game. (Which got me confused, due to the arm injury)

I hope that his arm heal soon, must be terrible to stay for like a month (or more) without moving it (+ the pain pale )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamailess Update (Hooray!)   Kamailess Update (Hooray!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamailess Update (Hooray!)
Page 1 of 1