Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new character screen

Go down 
+14
Coold
chrisw
samkiwas
Mizuki123
Kenzo
denobaroxxx
Eternal2
Krypto406
Shadow
Lord King
Destructo
titan eldest
Kyuz
Meww
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chrisw

new character screen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am

Kyuz wrote:
Here we go again with the "Make a uzumakew clun plox!!1!" Suggestions..
The uzumaki clan are some dudes that are pro at sealing chakra. Isnt rasengan a jutsu that jiraya created? Not an uzumai one? And arent the toad summoning shits another of jirayas jutsus. Shadow clone is a fucken jutsu from a scroll. If im not wrong, Uzumakis were good at sealing Kyuubi's chakra or some shit like that, DOESNT MEAN THEY ALL HAD A FUCKEN JINCHURIKI.
Only uzumaki jutsu i know of is that kinda chakra chains that naruto's mom used while he was high or in dome kind of dream while trying to controle kyuubi or something like that.
Karin, Nagato, Naruto, Kushina are all uzumakis and have almost nothing in common but their reserves and not much is known about their clans abilities to make a whole clan out of...i think i stated that before so Kyuz is right lol
Back to top Go down
Mizuki123

Mizuki123

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:51 am

Change of subject! Bacon bits!
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:03 am

Mizuki123 wrote:
Change of subject! Bacon bits!
No! Now bend over and take our criticism! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 am

Kyuz wrote:
Here we go again with the "Make a uzumakew clun plox!!1!" Suggestions..
The uzumaki clan are some dudes that are pro at sealing chakra...
Isnt rasengan a jutsu that jiraya created? Not an uzumaki one? And arent the toad summoning shits another of jirayas jutsus. Shadow clone is a fucken jutsu from a scroll.
If im not wrong, Uzumakis were good at sealing Kyuubi's chakra or some shit like that, DOESNT MEAN THEY ALL HAD A FUCKEN JINCHURIKI.
Only uzumaki jutsu i know of is that kinda chakra chains that naruto's mom used while he was high or in some kind of dream while trying to controle kyuubi or something like that.

Naruto Nub, Minato made the jutsu. The clan traits of the Uzumaki is that they're pro at Fuuin no Jutsu, and they have some haxxed health (very strong life forces). All that ain't good enough to make a clan based on them.

A Jiraiya clan on the other hand, that's something that could be considered - and something for all the rasengan and sage mode fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Sir, smd.
Anyway, all this is off topic
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 pm

just because Naruto is the main Uzumaki shown in the anime and he doesnt have that many original jutsus, theres still an Uzumaki clan, i wouldnt see any issue with looking into the clan and looking for cool jutsus etc and making a clan for them. Not all Uzumaki clans in naruto have to be based off of Naruto either, he's not the only Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 pm

well uzumkai was a clan that specialized in sealing jutsu's so dont see much if they where added they would be a support clan.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:53 pm

I don't keep up with naruto anymore but has that nigga ever learned to make a rasengan 1 handed yet? I mean the nigga can control some kyuubi chakra and shit but if he cant make a rasengan win 1 hand thats kinda sad on him.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 pm

idk i stopped somewhere in early shippuden.. but anyway Rasengan is one ofthe jutsus that came from the Uzumaki clan, Minato created it. Minato also created his lightning flash dimensional ninjutsu.

Also Naruto created a spinoff or two of rasengan, and the uzumaki barrage.

Actually i just looked up narutos jutsus, a lot of them seem unique to him o.o im sure itd be easy to make an Uzumaki clan that has unique jutsus.

Last edited by meww on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Minato isn't uzumaki. He's a strong ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm

meww wrote:
idk i stopped somewhere in early shippuden.. but anyway Rasengan is one ofthe jutsus that came from the Uzumaki clan, Minato created it. Minato also created his lightning flash dimensional ninjutsu.

Just how stupid are you, LOL.

Please stop posting.. please, my lungs can't take anymore laughing
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 pm

theres no reason to be rude >.> and yes i forgot Minato isn't an Uzumaki, usually people who are family are all from the same clan.
Back to top Go down
Streetz

Streetz

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 pm

meww wrote:
theres no reason to be rude >.> and yes i forgot Minato isn't an Uzumaki, usually people who are family are all from the same clan.

Although what you say is true, even forgetting who the main characters father is just unacceptable. One of the critical points of understanding Naruto's personality and why he does the things he does is because of his father. It's just something you have to know by heart without question. This also goes for all of Leaf and Naruto's mother as well.

Last edited by Streetz on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm

LOL Streetz. I think she tried to say Uzumaki Barrage was a clan technique.

I almost died nigga, LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm

turbonurd
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
turbonurd

Trashwang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnM1rpIMo7c
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 pm

meww wrote:

Actually i just looked up narutos jutsus, a lot of them seem unique to him o.o im sure itd be easy to make an Uzumaki clan that has unique jutsus.

Wrong, the Flying Thunder God, goes all the way back to when the Senju and Uchiha were still at war. Why ? Because Tobirama used it in a battle against the Uchiha.

Spoilers ? So ?!
Back to top Go down
Merciless

Merciless

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Guys note, uzumaki clan were blood relatives of the senju clan so some jutsus were similar e.g flying thunder god.

If there was an uzumaki clan the techniques could be:

Flying Thunder God
Rasengan
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style(Seals the chakra of an enemy)
Contract Seal(Temporary seals away all jinjuuriki abilities Razz)
Reaper Death Seal (which actually orginated from the uzumaki clan [read manga])
Space-Time Barrier(seals an enemies jutsu before it can hurt you or your allies and allows it to be redirected back at the attacker)

^Just a suggestion, and for the record all of those jutsus originate from the uzumaki with the exception of rasengan which minato designed, Uzumaki was orginally a clan with impressive sealing abilities.

Last edited by Merciless on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Destructo, why so against an Uzumaki clan? Are you that much of an Uchiha fan?
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Destructo, why so against an Uzumaki clan? Are you that much of an Uchiha fan?

Nah I'm a Senju fanboy. Don't get any wrong ideas, I've only gone Uchiha once in-game and that was the finalization of my char.

Besides, it wouldn't be an Uzumaki clan, it'd be a Naruto clan, as we've seen very little of what the Uzumaki are capable of. According to you, would it add up to have clone barrage and death reaper's seal together. Does Naruto know jutsus from the Uzumaki ?

And Merci, based on that logic the Uchiha and Senju should have similar jutsus, they still are blood relatives after all. Clans have their respective Hidden techniques or Kekkai Genkais, Flying Thunder God isn't a jutsu of the Uzumaki, and space-time barrier is one of Minato's jutsus.

Eternal, If you really want Rasengan that much, then you should suggest something based off Jiraiya (some Hermit stuff), or some Space-time Nin clan.
Back to top Go down
Fushou

Fushou

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Uzumaki should only be implemented if Fuinjutsu is remotely important in the game. Like bringing back a character that had RB'd for a short time and shit like that. It's not something that is blatantly used in the middle of battle. So I doubt a fuinjutsu clan would have much success in a naruto byond game.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Merciless wrote:
Guys note, uzumaki clan were blood relatives of the senju clan so some jutsus were similar e.g flying thunder god.

If there was an uzumaki clan the techniques could be:

Flying Thunder God
Rasengan
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style(Seals the chakra of an enemy) <This is OP
Contract Seal(Temporary seals away all jinjuuriki abilities Razz) <Only 1 host in game so this is useless
Reaper Death Seal (which actually orginated from the uzumaki clan [read manga]) <Double death? Nahhh...
Space-Time Barrier(seals an enemies jutsu before it can hurt you or your allies and allows it to be redirected back at the attacker)<WTF...FOH

^Just a suggestion, and for the record all of those jutsus originate from the uzumaki with the exception of rasengan [and Flying Thunder God] which minato designed, Uzumaki was orginally a clan with impressive sealing abilities.
True
False
How many times has it been stated in this thread that Minato is not apart of the Uzumaki clan?

EDIT: Can we please get back on topic and talk about the new, sexy character creation screen?

Last edited by Kenzo on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm

How about talking about the character screen? .-.

This has a really good place in the suggestion section, i'll even be there to disagree with it being added.
Back to top Go down
Merciless

Merciless

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm

loool new character screen looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new character screen   new character screen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new character screen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2