Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V2 Hyuuga Revamp

Go down 
+3
lRoderick
Kjjones
Michael Ashford
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 am

Empty palm slows heavily for 3 seconds, gradually slowing for less each second. Deals 40% attack power damage and another 50% point blank(nerf)

Mountain crusher starts at 120% attack power levels up to 180% attack power(buff)

Mountain palms does 20/30/40% attack power down from 100% but always procs.

Hyuugas doesnt reduce chakra anymore. Disruption now causes your basic melee to debuff the targt for 5 seconds, stopping chakra regen, lowering chakra control by 15/30/45/60% and increasing enemy's chakra cost by 25/50/75/100%.(different strategy)

Counter Spin - Rotation hits 15/30/45% faster

Chakra Reaper - You heal for 2/4/6% of your maximum health and chakra each time you disable a target.

Rotation now a toggle jutsu like sand shield with a 20 second cooldown, costing 10+3% max chakra per second + 2% per second. and dealing 20% attack power damage to everyone in 2 squares range and another 30% attack power damage to everyone next to the hyuuga every second.(revamp. potential buff for reactive users)

64/128 palms prevents jutsu usage and slows for 4/6 seconds. Deals 10% attack damage per strike for 6/7 times and ends with a 30% attack damage strike.(revamp/damage nerf)

Disable - Each time you melee or lion palms you stack 1/1.5/2 stacks of disable. Critical strikes and mountain crusher does double stacks. Once you hit 10 stacks the counter resets and the enemy gets slowed for 3 seconds, and debuffed for 10% less defense, -30% attack speed and 1.5 second increased handseals for 10 seconds. Counter does not increase while disabled.

Shockwave(rapid palms) - Stuns the enemy for 1 seconds when you disable activates.

Rotation Mastery - Decrease cost of rotation by 15/30/45%

Lion palm now makes you instantly dash/teleport up to 4 steps forward. basically like new dance of the camellia. deals 20% attack damage and prevents them from using jutsus for 1-2 seconds.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 am

btw. im keeping these changes. ill be honestly here. most of you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. i remember i nerfed hyuuga and kaguyas a while ago except i didnt even touch them as a experiment. you guys said that i ruined them then cried op even though i didnt touch them at all a week later.
Back to top Go down

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 am

hyuugas were on the op side though. i stabilized their ratios to other clans. hyuuga was the first clan to be made so their ratios are kind of whack compared to others, along with kaguya. if you think hyuugas and uchihas are piss weak now you just gotta learn to play again. cant use the same combo to wreck ppl. hyuugas now do a lot less dps but has many ways to disable enemies.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 am

So is your name really Berlin Dong?
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 am

Overall buff in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
btw. im keeping these changes. ill be honestly here. most of you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. i remember i nerfed hyuuga and kaguyas a while ago except i didnt even touch them as a experiment. you guys said that i ruined them then cried op even though i didnt touch them at all a week later.

Players: Hyuuga and kag op!

Berlin: Dammit I'll fix it you fucks.(I'll just say I nerfed them and actually dont nerf them)

Update happends*

Players: They're still op!

Berlin: Ha! you idiots I didnt even touch them , you dont know what your talking about.

...wut?
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 pm

He's saying that you guys bitch before a complete overhaul is done of every clan.

Hopefully, he updates every clan before he reopens the servers.
Back to top Go down
mistic

mistic

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Not sure how the clans are right now cause im new to this client, but ppl always bitch over other clans.
Skill also makes the difference, if ur able to hit with the jutsu and if ur able to dodge.
Back to top Go down

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:03 pm

idiots will always defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

how long does a disable stack stay on someone? will that number increase as you level disable?
i'm gonna make people cry with this revamp even though we have lower melee dps, no more stuns either.

also have you seen my byak suggestion troj? to sum it up imo the tick rate of byak is too slow to use in combat (amazing for longer ranged scouting, though), and what i believe to be a better combat oriented version was if byak let you see faint chakra outlines on people that is their village color.
Back to top Go down

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 pm

5 second refreshes after every hit
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Honestly, I didn't really see hyuugas as someone who drained chakra but rather blocked it from recovering so this change should make them proper. As well as all the slows and crippling effects like lowered CC and increased Chakra cost will work out for the better. Berlin is right though, lrn2playnoobs stop feeding mid.
Back to top Go down

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Changed rotation chakra cost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V2 Hyuuga Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2 Hyuuga Revamp   V2 Hyuuga Revamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V2 Hyuuga Revamp
Page 1 of 1