Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Revamp

Go down 
+12
Kenzo
Krypto406
wulf
Eternal2
lRoderick
Shadow
Michael Ashford
Destructo
Zanos
#Austic
Hyamoto
Lord King
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

Flames
20% ninjutsu damage per second

Fireball Jutsu
60% ninjutsu damage on impact

Piercing Gaze
Wide instant slow that disappears over 3 seconds that reduce defense by 10% for 10 seconds.

Phoenix Flower
fires up to 5 quick slightly homing fireballs dealing 30% ninjutsu damage each

Dragon Flames
Shoots a quick wire forward binding the first enemy struck for 1.5 second. If it hits a enemy, sets the wire on flames, dealing 100% ninjutsu damage and leaving a trail of flames. you are frozen during the wire shot but the wire finishes travelling in less than 0.5 second. you perform handseals for the jutsu after you bind an enemy so the higher your handseals the faster you can react after you use this jutsu while they're still binded.

Chidori
140% ninjutsu damage on impact

removed clone explosion

Chidori Current
emits chidori around your body, stunning everyone in 3 radius for 1 second and damaging them for 60% ninjutsu damage. slows them down for 2 seconds afterwards.

Tsukuyomi - Replaces piercing gaze on mangekyou. Stuns for 1 second every 4 seconds for 20 seconds on a enemy. Prevents running in that time and decrease their defense by 20%.

Peregrine Falcon Drop removed. Functions too much like chidori and chidori is cooler

Ephemeral - fires a wide flock of crows. When they pass through a enemy they get heavily slowed for 3 second, dealing 70% ninjutsu damage and removing their ability to see people in that time.

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:16 am

I always saw Uchiha's as a "melee fire tank" sort of clan.. but that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:17 am

I always though uchihas were clans who were good at dealing high damage with good AoEs. Not spammy little twats who can pull shit like clone explosions every 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 am

Hyamoto wrote:
I always though uchihas were clans who were good at dealing high damage with good AoEs. Not spammy little twats who can pull shit like clone explosions every 3 seconds.
aha
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 am

The damage increase on unmatched focus still doesn't work by the way.

Also, none of these jutsus have base damage?
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 am

It's all strictly chakra, makes sense that there's no base damage. The way I see base, is as a solid. Chakra is water.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:56 am

Lord King wrote:
It's all strictly chakra, makes sense that there's no base damage. The way I see base, is as a solid. Chakra is water.
Most other jutsus in the game have base damage from what Berlin has said/mentioned about damage formulas.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:07 am

no jutsu has base damage
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:13 am

Nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 am

'Fantastique', any moar changes Mangekyou-wise ?
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am

I might go back to Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:36 am

i was like q_q im done against meele clans when i saw clone explosion was removed...then i saw chidori current and ephemeral Very Happy
also anyone know how much the damages were nerfed compared to before?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 pm

....The poll for if we should have chidori current or Clone exsplosion was so unprofessional. I say an actualy thread made so there could be a well thought out poll to be taken. Im -pretty- sure most Uchihas with rational thought will want clone exsplosion.

The vote was literally at 3 o clock in the morning and dminated by bitches in leaf.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 pm

No clone explosion, it makes you guys as hard to hit as Yuukis. But maybe now I won't have to see.. Fire style: All of my goddamn jutsus! Instead, maybe people will try to use their jutsus more strategically. I just hope I never see this.

Random Uchiha: Mangekyou Sharingan!
Random Uchiha: Amaturatsu!
Random Uchiha: Ephemeral!

You have been defeated by Random Uchiha!

You have died! Your new body will be ready in 1200 secs
Back to top Go down
wulf
Admin
wulf

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
No clone explosion, it makes you guys as hard to hit as Yuukis. But maybe now I won't have to see.. Fire style: All of my goddamn jutsus! Instead, maybe people will try to use their jutsus more strategically. I just hope I never see this.

ikr, it would be so much more effective used the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 pm

wulf wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

ikr, it would be so much more effective used the other way around.

Oh, you're a smart one aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:33 pm

u guys srsly think clone explosion > chidori current?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Yes if a uchiha runs up on me (windie with wind shield on) it is guaranteed to hit me cause of wind shield.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 pm

yh against wind users maybe but everyone whos not a complete noob is dodging my clone explosion like a boss after ive hit them with it in our first fight
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 pm

If I can hit you most of the time Shadow, I have no problem dealing with a new jutsu. It's not like I'm a melee clan.

Edit: Clone explosion while I'm in mirrors ohkoes me t.t Hopefully that mirror bug will be fixed by the time the game comes back on. Why's the game down anyway?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Main reason I like explosion is because it also acts as a second sub, what with all the fuck bois using clones constantly
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:45 pm

be prepared for us uchihas to come close to u for change lul
and i thought yukis would have 100% damage defense while using mirrors?
im mainly using clone explosion to become invisible and attack from within the shadows huehue
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:52 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
be prepared for us uchihas to come close to u for change lul
and i thought yukis would have 100% damage defense while using mirrors?
im mainly using clone explosion to become invisible and attack from within the shadows huehue
That's fine for me, what worries me is the hyuugas stun locking me
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:52 pm

I agree with Shadow

So you dont want to be tricked into being hit by something inwhich you could possibley get away from

BUT

You want me to have a AOE that will slow you and cause you damage while I spam fire on you?

Okay, I understand. Watch as soon as this is put in everyone's going to want clone exsplosion back
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 pm

I have 2 jutsus that break slows, so I don't really care. I also have an aoe slow. Hopefully when you use dragon flames you can only use it by itself. Dragon Flames combo'd with other jutsus was op as hell. Same thing with falcon drop combos. Btw is inferno still in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next