Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Revamp

Go down 
+12
Kenzo
Krypto406
wulf
Eternal2
lRoderick
Shadow
Michael Ashford
Destructo
Zanos
#Austic
Hyamoto
Lord King
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:06 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
honestly it shouldnt be added at all...

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:07 pm

I had posted a little thought about a few clans including such as Wind/Medic Or Uchiha. Though I felt like sharing the Uchiha one quickly here, just as a thought. Most of them also slightly include other long-ranged clans.

- Uchiha's are hard to catch. Making them well balanced against all types. Though I'm slightly sad that Uchiha's don't have any Taijutsu abilities. They should have at least something to battle close ranged enemies with. It is I have to keep running around and evading attacks against Hyuuga's or Kaguya's untill my cooldowns are ready, With the constant fear that my fight is based on luck. The moment Uchiha's get intercepted they're done for. This will of course be dealt with the New Genjutsu moves if enemies come close.

But wouldn't be more fun if Uchiha's are Medium-ranged and have the option to intercept at Close range, or keep theirselves from a distance? They should have some ways to be able fight hand-to-hand. (Maybe a good dodge rate when giving out punches would do good, but the dodge would only increase when dealing punches). With their Sharingan they should have ways to dodge attacks instead of running around like a chicken. I would rather want to endure a few punching attacks than running in circles constantly. Uchiha's will always be annoying opponents for running away and being hated. Score: + / -

And this kind of also includes other clans who basically have way too low stamina to endure battles against close-ranged damage makers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm

tai is gonna give u taijutsus in the future anyway so u would just need to get some tai...
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Like speed? Thats nice
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Lets be patient people. I hate falcon drop but I don't go on forums asking Berlin to hurry up. chicken-lover will code what he wants and when he wants.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Well since Uchihas need more taijutsus I need a ninjutsu too. Earth style jutsu for Kaguya, please.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Uchiha doesnt need a damn thing except more slows and removed falcon drop. Since our clan actually requires skill to land.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Uchiha doesnt need a damn thing except more slows and removed falcon drop. Since our clan actually requires skill to land.

or that. But that will be fixed with Ephmeral and Mangekyou. If those 2 are in, it's just as perfect.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Posted something in the wrong section and can't delete it >.>
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:10 pm

lRoderick wrote:
actually thats not that true anymore...with chidori current being add and ephemeral on its way uchihas wont need much skill to land(if we ever did) a jutsu anymore...
and thats what i hate..if u look at the clans most, actually all, rely on slows/stuns
i always thought of uchiha as the only clan which didnt need slows/stuns to fight/win(and they still dont) but with chidori current/ephemeral its just gonna be another clan which will rely on slows/stuns...

imo uchiha shouldnt have any slows/stuns at all, we got inferno and four jutsus that do decent damage and if ucant fight without slows/stuns as an uchiha then u shouldnt deserve being one period

hate or not but thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm

100% agree with you shadow.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Kyuz wrote:
100% agree with you shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:47 pm

ofc u guys do
but lets see if even one uchiha does
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
lRoderick wrote:
actually thats not that true anymore...with chidori current being add and ephemeral on its way uchihas wont need much skill to land(if we ever did) a jutsu anymore...
and thats what i hate..if u look at the clans most, actually all, rely on slows/stuns
i always thought of uchiha as the only clan which didnt need slows/stuns to fight/win(and they still dont) but with chidori current/ephemeral its just gonna be another clan which will rely on slows/stuns...

imo uchiha shouldnt have any slows/stuns at all, we got inferno and four jutsus that do decent damage and if ucant fight without slows/stuns as an uchiha then u shouldnt deserve being one period

hate or not but thats my opinion
Yo I've been saying this! IDEK Why they added slows to inferno, people thought it was OP before and that's a buff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3