Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Revamp

Go down 
+12
Kenzo
Krypto406
wulf
Eternal2
lRoderick
Shadow
Michael Ashford
Destructo
Zanos
#Austic
Hyamoto
Lord King
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:17 pm

ephemeral > dragon flames > chidori > fireball > chidori current > phoenix flower
gonna see how op this combo is compared to the combos before revamp
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Well if you insist that you'll be op after this revamp, I'll be sure to put my typing gloves on and get ready to complain. That's what you wanted right, someone to be mad about this? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

just wanted to show ppl a strategic uchiha combo lul
also im not sure about less spamming...if the cds are still same well be spamming them anyways
for the lols another combo against meele clans
nah jk...
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:53 pm

The Uchiha clan will always be an extremely simple, yet effective, clan to use. It's like this in every Naruto BYOND game. I guess it's to accommodate for all of the Sasuke fanboys who will obviously pick Uchiha has their main clan. They're always gonna be a top tier clan unless they get nerfed into oblivion which won't happen. Just lrn2kill guise. And truth be told, I find it harder to fight Hyuugas than Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Kenzo wrote:
The Uchiha clan will always be an extremely simple, yet effective, clan to use. It's like this in every Naruto BYOND game. I guess it's to accommodate for all of the Sasuke fanboys who will obviously pick Uchiha has their main clan. They're always gonna be a top tier clan unless they get nerfed into oblivion which won't happen. Just lrn2kill guise. And truth be told, I find it harder to fight Hyuugas than Uchihas.

Amen. People complain abotu Uchiha more because theres more of them, 2nd being Hyuuga. And pre- vamp to Hyuugas it was nearly impossible to haver a fight last more than 5 seconds witha hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:13 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Kenzo wrote:

Amen. People complain abotu Uchiha more because theres more of them, 2nd being Hyuuga. And pre- vamp to Hyuugas it was nearly impossible to haver a fight last more than 5 seconds witha hyuuga

Kinda agree with the pre-vamp hyuuga thing, done properly one could rape you and be done before you'd even know he stuck it in the pooper. New vamp will have to wait and see, but removing chakra drain and stuns for slows might work out better.Pissed now though because that means Martyr is now useless as FUCK, even if it wasn't in yet. ;_;
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:58 pm

When do you get the skill 'empheral'?(Which level)

Also, when you land this skill the person it make contact with sees as lagged version of you?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:59 pm

no he wont see any ppl at all
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Don't forget mah free respec. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Make Triple Windmill apart of Dragon Flames, so that when you capture someone in it, they're stunned then set on-fire, so it reduces fire spam a bit more.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sharingan_Revived:_Dragon-Flame_Jutsu!
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Dragon Flames
Shoots a quick wire forward binding the first enemy struck for 1.5 second. If it hits a enemy, sets the wire on flames, dealing 100% ninjutsu damage and leaving a trail of flames. you are frozen during the wire shot but the wire finishes travelling in less than 0.5 second. you perform handseals for the jutsu after you bind an enemy so the higher your handseals the faster you can react after you use this jutsu while they're still binded.

Seems like he's done that already.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 am

YESSSS!!!!! I see rape in everyone's future!!!

But imma miss my clone explosions tho Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Merciless

Merciless

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 am

Love the dragon flames idea (y)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
Peregrine Falcon Drop removed. Functions too much like chidori and chidori is cooler.

They still got peregrine.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Patience young one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:34 pm

in the update log ingame it said that u had tweaked uchiha jutsu damage almost a week ago...did u do those tweaks accourding to these damage formulas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

since tsukyomi is piercing gaze used with mangekyou would the cd of piercing gaze increase when used with mangekyou? if not, it should imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm

on separate cds. you just cant use piercing while mangekyou and it just gets replaced on your hotslot
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 pm

oh kk got it
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Are these updates all in? or still being worked on?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

So he's making Piercing gaze into a slow? Was he always gonna do this? Wow I can't believe I missed that, but thank god since it was really overpowered. And No Emp, I'm almost certain, that he's still working on it.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 am

Quote :
Ephemeral - fires a wide flock of crows. When they pass through a enemy they get heavily slowed for 3 second, dealing 70% ninjutsu damage and removing their ability to see people in that time.

Still waiting on this

Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 pm

honestly it shouldnt be added at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp   Uchiha Revamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next