Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doujutsu Update

Go down 
+13
Krypto406
#Austic
TeenGogeta
Ozirus
Violence
Cheezz
Zanos
OkoZen
Asanto
Elochai
Shadow
Siku
Michael Ashford
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:58 am

Sharingan
Tomoe 1
Accuracy +15%, Dodge +10%, -1.5 Handseal time, -5-Int chakra drain per second

Tomoe 2
Accuracy +25%, Dodge +20%, -2.5 Handseal time, +5% damage increase, +5% damage reduction, -15% cooldown, -10-Int chakra drain per second

Tomoe 3
Accuracy +50%, Dodge +40%, -3.5 Handseal time, +8% damage increase, +8% damage reduction, -15% cooldown -12-Int chakra drain per second

Mangekyou Sharingan
Max Accuracy, +100% Dodge, -6 Handseal time, +15% damage increase, +15% damage reduction, -25% cooldown, -30-Int chakra drain per second, +1 blindness per second.

Sharingan Implant
Accuracy +50%, Dodge +40%, -4.5 Handseal time, +10% damage increase, +10% damage reduction, -15% cooldown -30-Int chakra drain per second

Byakugan
16 radar range, Accuracy +30%, +10% critical hit chance

Byakugan Level 2
+60% Accuracy, +15% critical hit chance, +15% attack speed

Mastered Byakugan
Max Accuracy, Dodge +40%, +20% critical hit chance, +30% attack speed

*Max>100%
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:46 am

Wow! Look at tomoe 3. Will I even need handseals in my build as an Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 am

You should look at the first RB Uchiha passive too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:39 am

I already know about the +12 Handseals that a player receives when rebirthing from an Uchiha. Also read somewhere on this forum that the stats you gain from rebirthing don't affect the stat cap. Something about being able to still go up to 30 taijutsu with the 5 stats gained when rebirthing from a Hyuuga or a Kaguya which add up to 35. Would be weird running around with an Uchiha that had 42 handseals.
Back to top Go down

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 am

That +12 handseals helps almost every nin clan. ~10 handseals is what you should aim for either way for Uchihas because with that and sharingan most jutsus they use will be instantaneous. Remember that handseals affects cooldown now instead of ninjutsu. 44 handseals has its merits. Could even be fucking op with other cooldown reductions. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 pm

If 42 handseals mean that I can spam fireball with a one second CD then I'm all for it...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

i think sharingan should boost ur handseal in %
ie : u got 10 hs...and sharingan first tomoe gives 10% = 11 hs
something like that anyways..
that way u would still have to get hs since sharingan would only boost it
and not decrease handsealtime on its own
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
Remember that handseals affects cooldown now instead of ninjutsu.
So will handseals affect the cooldown of all jutsu or just the ninjutsu based ones?
Back to top Go down
Elochai

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 pm

all im assuming
Back to top Go down

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Just ninjutsus. Speed affects all cooldowns. Taijutsu moreso
Back to top Go down
Asanto

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm

there's somethig i dont get with chakra drain on sharingan... the drain that tomoe 1 does is -5 -int, so the more intelligence u have the more it drains?
Back to top Go down

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

5-int. if u have 4 int it drains 1 per sec.
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 am

nvm...lol great job!
Back to top Go down
Asanto

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

i think you need to raise the sharingan drain.. this way uchihas will be able to run out of chakra eventually. I would raise them to Tomoe 1- 10, Tomoe 2- 20, Tomoe 3- 30. This way if they prior int over nin, they won't get any drain, but if they prior nin over int, they will get a quite amount of drain
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Asanto wrote:
i think you need to raise the sharingan drain.. this way uchihas will be able to run out of chakra eventually. I would raise them to Tomoe 1- 10, Tomoe 2- 20, Tomoe 3- 30. This way if they prior int over nin, they won't get any drain, but if they prior nin over int, they will get a quite amount of drain

You don't even regenerate chakra without points in the skill tree, and even with that it's 60% of normal chakra regeneration.

Some of the best skills in the Uchiha tree also increase either the chakra drain of Sharingan, or the chakra cost of jutsus. You cannot just stack nin without any int/handseals and expect to be okay on chakra as an uchiha, especially since the base chakra/level was just nerfed.

I guess bonus chakra from RBs could change this, though.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Implant sucks my chakra up, i cant have it on for more than 30 seconds D:
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 am

so with sharingan implants -30 drain i need 30 int???!
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:
so with sharingan implants -30 drain i need 30 int???!
You need 30 int to have 0 chakra drain.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 pm

What Zanos said. Just make sure to get Chakra Flow, +150% chakra regen and get a decent amount of Int. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Violence

Violence

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm

30 fucking int.... thats a shit load, I get like 20 hs 30 speed and 30 nin already i'd be left with 10 stam e.e
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 pm

I had 10 INT on my Uchiha with 0 chakra drain. Need to test out the copy though

Last edited by Ozirus on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:19 pm

you really need some int for implant. but its meant for you to activate, use a bunch of jutsus quickly and then turn it off.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Sorry, Slightly off topic.
Benefits of having 30 int ?
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:

Berlin said if you have 30 int while having implants, you can get rid of your headband leaving you with your implant sharingan activated forever (he could have changed his mind though, you would have to ask him personally), int - gives you 15 chakra, some chakra regen, 10% business skill, 2% training rate and 4 control chakra, you just want it for chakra/regen and control chakra at the end game but most people just leave it at 5-15
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

TeenGogeta wrote:
Neko Amnesia wrote:

Berlin said if you have 30 int while having implants, you can get rid of your headband leaving you with your implant sharingan activated forever (he could have changed his mind though, you would have to ask him personally), int - gives you 15 chakra, some chakra regen, 10% business skill, 2% training rate and 4 control chakra, you just want it for chakra/regen and control chakra at the end game but most people just leave it at 5-15

Struggling not to insult the BR as usual, i'll keep it short.
I wanted to know if there was any BENEFITS OF HAVE 30 INT
not what the benefits of int is as a whole thank you for misreading my comment.
If i had wanted to know what int did on a basic level i'd have read the stat page, like you should of done to make your not needed point.

Intelligence: +25 chakra, +1 chakra regen per second, +4 chakra control, -0.25% ninjutsu cooldown, +2% training speed, +10% business skill*, +1 genjutsu proficiency, +1 genjutsu resistance, +0.5% critical rate.

ty mini rant over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doujutsu Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doujutsu Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next